What Does Your Screen Name Mean : Swingers Discussion 42799
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat Does Your Screen Name Mean
TOPIC: What Does Your Screen Name Mean
Created by: BacchusnLadywife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Screen names can be fun to figure out. We periodically get asked what ours is about. So here you have it: Bacchus is a Greek god of wine and fertility. We are winos, we have 5 children. It seems to fit. Ladywife was first coined by Bacchus when he asked me to marry him, over the phone, I might add. He asked me to be his lady wife and he's called me that ever since.

How about yours?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mine is an Old Grade school Nickname. One of the few I didnt hate. Flip is Similar to my First name and Ditto is part of my last name. Not an exciteing story I know. :)

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
M (him) and G (her) in San Diego...then we moved to Pensacola -- so much for that idea!

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1622 posts)
We will Mrs Things. I'd love to meet you. Bacchus is all over the place right now. He's in Philly next Tuesday for an overnight but I won't meet up with him until Thursday when he's in Baltimore. We get up there fairly often, even when our main home was in CA. And of course the "Hotel Cuddle Couple" in Saint Augustine is always open to all our friends in here. We have very reasonable rates ;-> Saint Augustine is a wonderful place to visit as well as live. It's got something for everybody.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
ff38dd.... The "ff" means my preference to wearing FF (Fully Fashioned) Nylons. The 38dd is my bra size.

Simple as that.

Although most think they have it figured out, they are usually somewhat wrong. They always get the bra size but when it comes to the "ff" they think it means either "female/female" or "Fully Figured". A true stocking conniesuer will always get the "ff" right.

By the way, just in case you do not know, Fully Fashioned nylons are the ones with the seam running up the back. Not only that but to be true FF's they also must have the, so called, "keyhole" at the top of each stocking.

I wear these often. Out of the house as well as in bed. Always when we meet, to play.

ff38dd....Kathy

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
OOps .. forgot to add what our screen name means.................

When our family asks where we are going(when are attending lifestyle activities) we respond that we have places to go, people to see, and THINGS TO DO.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
LAdywife:

Oh.... if I read your post right( NY)you are only one state away from us !! If you and Bacchus ever get to Pa. please let us know!!

Mrs. Things P.S> Peanut is doing fabulously!!

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
We started in this site as Tagman cause that was my nic in my youth, but When I said Mrs. man it just didn't fit right! So we contacted our friendly webmaster (as all that want their name changed should do) And asked to change this outdated name. They were gracious as when I explained they laughed and said sure but Techy would be the one to do it. when we changed from one name on here to another so many people got mad at us for stealing tagmans pics! That was when the forums were pretty much just local and well... boring to say the least! I digress though, 4playlovers came upon us as we seem to just fit into that name. Funny how when you have a nic name for a long time it defines you! Bet you can figure out where it came from...

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Ours was inspired by a song but.......when we met I was 16, he was 21...not a great age combo He knew at first sight, it took me little longer (couple hours anyway lol)

All our friends and family KNEW it wouldn't last !

29 years later we're still the ones married to our first (and only if he expects to survive) spouse None of our siblings and very few of our friends can say the same.

So Stilltheones it is.

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
It's amazing how things get taken out of context...it's all in the semantics...lol

Yes, that's EXACTLY what we meant...

Dodgeville WI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Sure, thanks for blowing our cover. We're no longer just freaky lurkers....

Dodgeville WI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: What Does Your Screen Name Mean