What Do Women Prefer in Terms of Male Grooming : Swingers Discussion 44591101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat Do Women Prefer in Terms of Male Grooming
TOPIC: What Do Women Prefer in Terms of Male Grooming
Created by: LongBeachNYguy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I prefer a man neatly trimmed or shaved. I don't want to have to use dental floss, or have to do that annoying "I have hair on my tongue thing"...lol! D is shaved and I love it =). Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
shaved or neatly trimmed. my hubby shave.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
The Mr. of this couple gets waxed just like I do :D And after getting used to that I have to admit that an ungroomed man (who isn't at least trimmed up) is kind of a turn off. Back hair I can leave, a little chest hair doesn't bother me, and the "treasure trail" is perfectly yummy!

Melissa

Breckenridge MN
Username hidden
(111 posts)
Well, i like (the Ms. here) men that are trimmed, but i also like the natural look as well......as long as it is on the right guy, i don't care! lol! I also really love long hair on guys, (again, if it is the right guy!) or a little longer...but do not like men that have a shaved head or an army type of haircut.....yuck! I like to feel hair running through my fingers. I'm not big on back or shoulder hair though.....kinda gross! I don't care if the guy has alot of hair on his chest (so long as he isn't ape-like) or just a teeny bit, doesn't matter to me. I think stomach hair is very sexy on a guy, as long as it isn't outta control! And facial hair.....wow! If it is on the right sexy dude, my goodness! Watch out honey!!!!!! LOL!

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
trim it up so it won't go up my nose please... :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
I have to agree with couplelooking. I am not particularly fond of complete shaving, I like a little bit of very neatly trimmed hair just above. But none on the balls or base of the shaft.

Yur (Who hates licking a brillo pad)

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
SHAVED all the way....that is the way I like it. Hate it when you have to stop and try and find that annoying hair in your mouth.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
I love to go to town, so no hair is my preference, but nice trimmed above, as long as the shaft and balls are hairless, makes me and my partner happy

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12107 posts)
<<<<<< still beaming with big SEG from ear to ear after discovering he is the perfect guy for Mrs. E and Couplelooking! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: What Do Women Prefer in Terms of Male Grooming