What Default Pic Do You Prefer to See : Swingers Discussion 41628
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat Default Pic Do You Prefer to See
TOPIC: What Default Pic Do You Prefer to See
Created by: valovers703
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know that a lot of people have said they don't like to see a crotch shot for a default pic, but there are still lots of other options.

For example, though we are a couple and have pictures of us both, separately and together, on our profile, I often wonder which picture to use as a default pic.

Since Mrs. Valovers almost never gets online, all posts are from ME. So should I post a picture of me, the one who posts the comments, or of us both?

In the meantime, I just keep changing the default pic around at least once a day, sometimes twice, if only for variety.

When you see a Forum post from half of a couple, would you rather see the default pic be of the one posting, or of the couple?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Everything has consequences. Some people like spontaneity. It seems you just found one...lol.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
The thing that gets our attention best is faces. We like to see faces even if they're disguised a little and we do like if the profile contains full length shots of both people. It's a bit tough sometimes for the wife when couples post pics of only the female, with sometimes just one crotch shot of the male. She doesn't work that way and would rather see anything but just the crotch. Especially if it's flash illuminated- washed out blue purple cocks don't interest her one bit. I haven't posted nudes because we both have everything which is required. I'm pretty well hung, but I prefer to leave that as a nice surprise for whomever we hang out with. Nothing's better than meeting and exceeding peoples' expectations. Plus, some guys who browse SLS (as part of a couple) won't contact people who are even a little larger than they are, so I'd rather not post pictures that would be a turnoff for them. Really it's irrelevant since we shop for personality, not parts, and we look for the same in others. You can get plastic "parts" at the adult bookstore. They don't come with fun, witty, attractive people attached to them, though. Nate

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(80 posts)
You walked right into it this time, Poly. Now he's going to ask you to keep on lowering your head!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
The default pic is in most cases just ONE of the pictures posted on a profile, if they have pictures at all. So if you think you might be interested in someone, you're going to look at their profile anyway, aren't you? In which case, you will of course look at ALL of their pictures, wouldn't you?

That means you should be able to see both halves of a couple and see how they carry their weight.

It still begs the question, "what's the best default pic?" Especially when, like in our case, just one of us does 99.99% of the posting in the Forum.

I try for a tradeoff between showing us both, showing the one who is posting (me), and showing the one with the most "eye appeal" (NOT me!).

Finding no definitive answer that would suit a large majority of you, I guess I'll just continue changing the default pic whenever I think it's time to show a different one.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We don't have any default pic, because of pictures being printed out and passed around the work place. We used to have one of the two of us with our eyes blocked out, but had to take that one off too in "fear" that someone from work might recognize me and try to get one of us to open our private pics to them. Some may say that they are here for the same reason, but where I work, that is not always the case. Anyways, we prefer(at least I do)lol face pics of both for the default pic. The eyes always get me lol!

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
We actually prefer the pictures that show the couple out and about in everyday life doing things they enjoy.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We do not like to see crotch shots as defalt HOWEVER we think very explict pics can be put on profiles with class and respect.We have pg,full body nudes as well as what we call intercourse pics we like to see what we are getting into before we meet couples so we do not have private pics if you would like take a look at our profile to see how we put our pics up be our guest... Alina

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
Well,

I prefer G rated in general, don't really care either way if it's the female or the male or the couple. But, when I look at the profile I'd like to see all parties of the couple and not just x-rated.

I have my pic as the default right now, but have had the couple picture as well. Need to get new pictures.

-S

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
The ones I prefer would have to be funlovin69 and Poly. I don't think that was they direction you were going with the question. That's what popped into this empty head though.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I know that a lot of people have said they don't like to see a crotch shot for a default pic, but there are still lots of other options.

For example, though we are a couple and have pictures of us both, separately and together, on our profile, I often wonder which picture to use as a default pic.

Since Mrs. Valovers almost never gets online, all posts are from ME. So should I post a picture of me, the one who posts the comments, or of us both?

In the meantime, I just keep changing the default pic around at least once a day, sometimes twice, if only for variety.

When you see a Forum post from half of a couple, would you rather see the default pic be of the one posting, or of the couple?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: What Default Pic Do You Prefer to See