Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What A Great Name For A Rockband!
TOPIC: What_A_Great_Name_For_A_Rockband!
« Prev  1 ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ... 129  Next »
541 to 550 of 1282
User Details are only visible to members.
"Gettin Laid/Gettin Paid"~ the Drumstick Picures

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
well that's because they let us chicks play with their sticks sometimes.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5308 posts)
Frontmen get all the pub, drummers get all the chicks.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
Back in my rock groupie days, I always had a serious thing for the drummer....

SB

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5308 posts)
Gimme Money - Used Sex Toys For Sale Tonight (A "2 Tickets To Paradise" Parody)

I've got a slightly used sex toy that's just for you With plenty of attachments, it is just like brand new. It's been in my bum, but I couldn't cum It's been in my bum, but I couldn't cum

It's the best sex toy that money can buy. Eleven hundred bucks, that's not enough, don't ask me why. It's been in my bum, but I couldn't cum It's been in my bum, but I couldn't cum

I've got used sex toys for sale tonight Won't you write a check for my asking price? I've got used sex toys for sale tonight I've got used sex toys for sale tonight

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
If you composed and posted it using a ipad your the Eddie van halen of the thread. You do have a parody talent.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Thanks. Of course I rock......it says so on my "T"-shirt. ;-)

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
Ok, so I thought about it for like 10-20 minutes last night while I was grilling and nothing came to mind. So I said fuck it. Woke up this morning and it just sort of came to me. This was a tough one, but once you find a suitable rhyme for printing, the rest was pretty easy.

Snarl Luckless - 3-D Printing (A "Kung-Fu Fighting" Parody) Everybody was 3-D printing Guns-n-Ammo they were minting Production was unremitting And it's just beginning

There were thugs and criminals, and people with no remorse They learned how to print their guns, from a 3-D printing course. It's a modern techie skill, and everybody wants to kill Thanks to a small computer chip, I think I'll print another clip

Everybody was 3-D printing Guns-n-Ammo they were minting Production was unremitting And it's just beginning

Print an AK-47, or a little .22 The size of the magazine, is up to you Semi or fully automatic, it depends on your schematic Nothing can stop my evil scheme, "PC load letter" what's that mean?!?!

Everybody was 3-D printing Guns-n-Ammo they were minting Production was unremitting And it's just beginning

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
TFF Cp Nicely done

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Oh man, that'd be a good one. But I can see how it'd be really hard to come up with something good. I'm getting ready to throw some salmon on the grill, but I'm gonna listen to that song while I'm grilling. Maybe something will come to me.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ... 129  Next »
541 to 550 of 1282
TOPIC: What A Great Name For A Rockband!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.