Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What A Great Name For A Rockband!
TOPIC: What_A_Great_Name_For_A_Rockband!
« Prev  1 ...  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  ... 130  Next »
532 to 541 of 1293
User Details are only visible to members.
We know it wasnt sung by the Ken n Barbie duo...

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
AMT, I thought the Plastic Pussies sang that!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
"Full of Holes"~ Blow Up Love Dolls

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Twisted Swingers ----

"We've Got The Right to Choose...Doubles and Singles Both Light My Fuse"

Shelly

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
Thank you for the kind words and the booty shot, but also for overlooking my grotesque mistake (since corrected) in the last 2 lines.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25980 posts)
Haha.....took a sec to figure out what song you were doing a parody of, but well done. Here's a booty shot for your effort.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
“Her Life” (The Forum Insults song)

I was tired of a poster, and the insults he brings Tryin’ to match wits with cpl, I came up with some things So while we wake up this morning, hoping for a cert To prove that we’re real, our feelin’s are hurt

“If you like forum insults, and getting caught up in crap If you block most others, but won’t shut your trap If you like stayin’ up till midnight, ignoring your wife She’d probably prefer it, and get on with her life”

I don’t care much for debate, with a turd quite like this So a pissing match was started, it was mud-slinging bliss So I searched through the fora, with some help from Fun We were both quite successful, our work here is done

“Yes, I like forum insults, and getting caught up in crap To take all his bullshit, and stuff it back in his yap I’ve got to get my ass to work now, so that I can get paid Cause if we were real swingers, we'd be getting laid"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25980 posts)
"LMAO. You're a genius."

**Genuflects**

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
LMAO. You're a genius.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
Well done, Sir!

Now I feel compelled to match your brilliance.... tall order...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25980 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  ... 130  Next »
532 to 541 of 1293
TOPIC: What A Great Name For A Rockband!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.