What A Great Name For A Rockband! : Swingers Discussion 19665910191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat A Great Name For A Rockband!
TOPIC: What A Great Name For A Rockband!
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 948   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for the kind words and the booty shot, but also for overlooking my grotesque mistake (since corrected) in the last 2 lines.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18804 posts)
Haha.....took a sec to figure out what song you were doing a parody of, but well done. Here's a booty shot for your effort.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
“Her Life” (The Forum Insults song)

I was tired of a poster, and the insults he brings Tryin’ to match wits with cpl, I came up with some things So while we wake up this morning, hoping for a cert To prove that we’re real, our feelin’s are hurt

“If you like forum insults, and getting caught up in crap If you block most others, but won’t shut your trap If you like stayin’ up till midnight, ignoring your wife She’d probably prefer it, and get on with her life”

I don’t care much for debate, with a turd quite like this So a pissing match was started, it was mud-slinging bliss So I searched through the fora, with some help from Fun We were both quite successful, our work here is done

“Yes, I like forum insults, and getting caught up in crap To take all his bullshit, and stuff it back in his yap I’ve got to get my ass to work now, so that I can get paid Cause if we were real swingers, we'd be getting laid"

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18804 posts)
"LMAO. You're a genius."

**Genuflects**

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
LMAO. You're a genius.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Well done, Sir!

Now I feel compelled to match your brilliance.... tall order...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18804 posts)
Fun_Ahoyeigner - Search Box Hero (A "Juke Box Hero" Parody)

Looking for a post, from 6 months ago Couldn't remember the wording, He searched high and low He tried using quotes, in his searching scheme But he got no results, and just wanted to scream He had 1 key word, it led him astray He had tears in his eyes, he couldn't find the way

Almost gave up search-ing, for that post of yore Didn't know how to find it, it was such a chore That one key word, those search commands, didn't take long, to understand Just one key word, it was only so-so Just a little snippet, only one way to go So he started searchin', ain't never gonna stop Gotta keep on searchin', gonna bring that old post to the top

And be a search box hero (old posts in his eyes) he's a search box hero He took one key word (search box hero) posts in his eyes Search box hero, (posts in his eyes) He'll find them all tonight

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Dirty Laundry All Around Us - The Passive Aggressive Judges

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
As always~You should know better

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Ouch - rapier wit prevails.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 948   End
TOPIC: What A Great Name For A Rockband!