What A Great Name For A Rockband! : Swingers Discussion 19665910151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat A Great Name For A Rockband!
TOPIC: What A Great Name For A Rockband!
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 896   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you composed and posted it using a ipad your the Eddie van halen of the thread. You do have a parody talent.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3077 posts)
Thanks. Of course I rock......it says so on my "T"-shirt. ;-)

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
Ok, so I thought about it for like 10-20 minutes last night while I was grilling and nothing came to mind. So I said fuck it. Woke up this morning and it just sort of came to me. This was a tough one, but once you find a suitable rhyme for printing, the rest was pretty easy.

Snarl Luckless - 3-D Printing (A "Kung-Fu Fighting" Parody) Everybody was 3-D printing Guns-n-Ammo they were minting Production was unremitting And it's just beginning

There were thugs and criminals, and people with no remorse They learned how to print their guns, from a 3-D printing course. It's a modern techie skill, and everybody wants to kill Thanks to a small computer chip, I think I'll print another clip

Everybody was 3-D printing Guns-n-Ammo they were minting Production was unremitting And it's just beginning

Print an AK-47, or a little .22 The size of the magazine, is up to you Semi or fully automatic, it depends on your schematic Nothing can stop my evil scheme, "PC load letter" what's that mean?!?!

Everybody was 3-D printing Guns-n-Ammo they were minting Production was unremitting And it's just beginning

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
TFF Cp Nicely done

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Oh man, that'd be a good one. But I can see how it'd be really hard to come up with something good. I'm getting ready to throw some salmon on the grill, but I'm gonna listen to that song while I'm grilling. Maybe something will come to me.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
I was working on "3-D Printing" to the tune of "Kung Fu Fighting" but gave up. It was lame.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17652 posts)
Great now I got that song stuck in my mind with a whining brat singing it!

EPIC LOL

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Actually, it didn't. Got my ipod on shuffle and Stayin' Alive happened to play. It was the "life's going nowhere" part at the end that inspired me. The song wrote itself in about 3 minutes.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
Very, very well done Sir.

That must have taken quite some time....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17652 posts)
The Freebies - "Payin' My Way" (A "Stayin' Alive" Parody)

Well, you can tell by the way I post my thoughts, I'm lazy guy, I'm all for naught. My parents' basement's nice and warm, Haven't worked for shit since I was born.

And now it's all right, it's O.K. Just don't ask for me to pay. You can try, to make me work, But I won't be a front desk clerk.

Whether you're a baker, Or a big money maker, You're payin' my way, payin' my way. Feel the market crashin' And ev'rybody dashin' And you're payin' my way, payin' my way. Pay, Pay, Pay, Pay Payin' my way. Payin' my way. Pay, Pay, Pay, Pay Payin' my waaaaaay-aaaaaaay-aaaaaaaay.

Well now I get low, but never high, I've got no hope because I never try. Never wore the soles off of my shoes I'm a defeated man, I was born to lose.

You know it's all right, it's O.K. Just don't ask for me to pay. You can try, to make me work, But I won't be a front desk clerk.

Whether you're a baker, Or a big money maker, You're payin' my way, payin' my way. Feel the market crashin' And ev'rybody dashin' And you're payin' my way, payin' my way. Pay, Pay, Pay, Pay Payin' my way. Payin' my way. Pay, Pay, Pay, Pay Payin' my waaaaaay-aaaaaaay-aaaaaaaay.

Life goin' nowhere. Somebody help me. Somebody help me, yeah. Life goin' nowhere. Somebody help me, yeah. Payin' my waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Well, you can tell by the way I post my thoughts, I'm lazy guy, I'm all for naught. My parents' basement's nice and warm, Haven't worked for shit since I was born.

And now it's all right, it's O.K. Just don't ask for me to pay. You can try, to make me work, But I won't be a front desk clerk.

Life goin' nowhere. Somebody help me. Somebody help me, yeah. Life goin' nowhere. Somebody help me, yeah. You're payin' my waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 896   End
TOPIC: What A Great Name For A Rockband!