Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What A Great Name For A Rockband!
TOPIC: What A Great Name For A Rockband!
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 1192   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oh I have nothing against a nice big dick, but its not something I have to have, I can enjoy a nice average size. But yes VA that is why I posted the second comment, because she said she disagreed.

rockband

Don't need big dick- by the Little Kitties

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20323 posts)
She said she doesn't like a big dick. You said you disagree. What do you disagree with? You think she's lying? She really does like 'em big but is pretending otherwise?

Have you noticed you find yourself constantly having to make explanations like that to people? It's in your choice of words that you use to make your original comment.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
@PirateGirl: Obviously, we all like different things. I was voicing my opinion. It's no reflection on you. At least, that wasn't my intention.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5676 posts)
So your saying just because you like a dick to be big I have to as well?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20323 posts)
@PirateGirl: I totally disagree. If the dick is hard but small....eww.....what good is it? Size does matter, at least to me. And, I don't like dick that much as I always say but if I want to get fucked I want a sizable one. That shit doesn't even look good....juvenile.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5676 posts)
kibby girl you've been around here enough to see all the limp dick threads...

PG who doesn't care if it is a big dick, just a hard one.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20323 posts)
@Kibbles: That is not exclusive to the vanilla world. There are those among us who have that problem as well. You have to do a lot of vetting to get the prime ones. I asked a gentleman who had been swinging for years if he had a big dick to which he replied "do you think I could have been a swinger all these years w/o one?" Yes! I've run into quite a few who didn't have one.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5676 posts)
Thank you, smooth! Actually, even vanilla dudes weren't quite this bad before. Honest to goodness, it never occurred to me before that a man could drop his pants and NOT reveal a nice big erect dick. Perhaps I've been spoiled all this time and didn't know it. Who knew?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11102 posts)
LOL. I hate the vanilla pool. The women are always wearing those fucking annoying things... what do they call them? Oh yeah, swimsuits. How the hell are we supposed to see their delicious boobs and vajayjay's? Wtf?

Welcome back to the dark, horny and naked side lovely lady. ;)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6287 posts)
I took a dip in the vanilla pool. Actually, it was extremely disappointing, far worse than merely vanilla. {Sigh} C'est la vie.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11102 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 1192   End
TOPIC: What A Great Name For A Rockband!