What's your strangest reason for being turned down : Swingers Discussion 177505
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's your strangest reason for being turned down
TOPIC: What's your strangest reason for being turned down
Created by: Doc_n_Janine The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"After reading your profile and viewing all your photos, we're afraid that we are much too boring for you..."

Mind you I read their WHOLE profile, all 3098(exact) words of it. I liked it and thought it was funny to a degree, hence one of the reason I emailed them. I got that reply back. I was left thinking, wait, WHAT!

OK, so posting this I decided to go back, read and now maybe I'm thinking they just wanted a reply because towards the end it say they have their moments. Most likely one was reading and said hell no and the other would be like hell yes. Who knows, who cares. I change my mind now. I don't care what they seen in my profile or pics that made them think they would be boring to me. Just maybe they are boring! And what they wrote in profile is all fantasy writing, that they are not really looking for: "If you saw it done on a blurry Beta video, and want to try it, then let's have it. We want to try it too. There is no such thing as too risque. There is only boring. Nothing is worse than boring sex. If you turn the lights out and poke around until knob meets hole, then you probably aren't for us." their words. LOL Funny stuff sometimes!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
Strange reasons we've turned down other couples: looking like people we know.

One looked like one of my sisters. One looked like my wife's underage niece. And in the past month, one looked like my ex-wife's mom (15 years ago) but the resembelence is just too much.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
LOL Goodenuff - "That makes sense- considering Canada had (has?) a thriving fur trade. It seems to me beaver was a major part of that. :-)" Reminds me of the Molson Canadian "chasing beaver" commercial from a few years ago, LOL. Time for a youtube video flashback...

Strangest reason for us was we didn't respond fast enough: Got a message from someone we've never communicated with previously...several hours after their first message, they sent a second telling us our none-answer meant we were not interested. Whatever, it was our gain not meeting people with that attitude.

Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
It is mine go go go down down down mine mine mine!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
That's how conversations go. I have yet to have a conversation with someone that stayed on only one topic.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Mr. Happy is just as happy!!

Take notes, SHE...lol

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
oh duh, nevermind...hahahaha I just "got it." I blame allergy meds today.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
He IS the Mr...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Your Happy Sa but is Mr Happy as happy when you are happy?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Absolutely!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
TOPIC: What's your strangest reason for being turned down