Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 1455  Next »
72 to 81 of 14541
User Details are only visible to members.
<----hopes 315's wife doesn't read forums.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10884 posts)
Wife is picking up pizza tonight. I'm not upto it, but will take it over her cooking

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1735 posts)
Rabbit I'm a LOUSY cook with a capital "L".I was never interested in cooking ,Its a wonder that both my children are very good cooks ,My son who is a Lt. with FDNY is a 5 star cook, a skill he pick up at the firehouse. My daughter was always interested feeding her children healthy meals she a good cook .My husband is a good cook he feed himself I'm not home at night . So may old standby on busy night is my can of tuna ,some nights we cant stop for dinner we need to keep going ,Thank you any way . Have a wonderful July 4th be safe Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6908 posts)
Inez - The dish I made is extremely simple to make, versatile, nutritious and can be packed into single serve containers that can be grabbed and taken with you to work. Simply microwave it for a minute and it's ready. It will even keep well if not refrigerated for several hours.

It's a lot better for your health than all that canned tuna you eat. Tuna is high in mercury and at best should probably only be eaten 3-4 times a month, not 3-4 times a week.

I'll be happy to post the recipe for you if you want.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3713 posts)
Can of tuna ,I cant even come close to Rabbit meal , ATTA Girl honey

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6908 posts)
Moroccan spiced, roasted veggies (red and golden beets, parsnip, carrots, cauliflower, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, potato) and tofu with wild rice.

~rabbit!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3713 posts)
smashed breast on the grill with teriyaki sauce

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12179 posts)
Did burgers and hots w grandsons.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1735 posts)
Grill steak and a salad I'm off my diet but I behaving myself

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6908 posts)
atkins shake

parmesan sautéed peas

yeah, odd combo.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10884 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 1455  Next »
72 to 81 of 14541
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.