What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 1093191062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 12358   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh I'll keep the trout alright, it was so tasty I had some for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a late night snack both days I was there. Can't wait to go back for more. Although it didn't come from a river. Although it did cum in rivers.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
Baked Red Snapper, rice pilaf and tomatoes.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
you can keep the trout! I'm not much of a fan of river fish with exception of the occasional catfish. Even that, though, I really have to be in the mood for it. I would much rather have salmon or tuna.

Now trouser trout: THAT'S a hose of a different color.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9990 posts)
non farm raised Tilipia around here is about 8 bucks a pound. Red snapper? Good luck finding it. Hawaiian Mahi Mahi? on special for 14.99 a pound. Do not get me started on Lobster. Our local fish market has a New Orleans fish on special, the name of which escapes me, but somehow I don't think it can compare to the trout I had while visiting there.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
I read somewhere in the Forum that in Germany you can get all the snapper you want for something like $130. I think that's about $1 per pound. The German government thinks the price being charged is too low for some reason.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I haven't bought a banana in so long but I know the price of those assorted peppers to include the red ones you elude too, are very pricey. $8.99 a pound for fresh fish is good. I don't know if you read that I paid almost $25 for a fresh red snapper here in Florida. I made baked tilapia and a mixed green salad for dinner; trying to lean out as much as possible so there is no price too high to pay for the food I need to get the job done. Vanity, vanity, it's all vanity....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
BLT you are right about everything being overpriced in Hawaii. But I was talking about Bananas that were grown 40 miles away costing $1.69 per pound at a farmers market while bananas from Central America being $1.19 per pound at Safeway and it almost cheaper to have friends in St. Louis buy a pineapple and ship it to us. Oh red bell peppers at $3.99 a pound at Costo. Fresh fish can start at $8.99 per pound. But that is the price one has to pay to live in Hawaii.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(61 posts)
2forfun: Everything is outrageously expensive in Hawaii. However, it's the price you pay for paradise. I love Kauai.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
No! That's from iCarly! {my kids loved it}

It was more like a "lasagna botana". The recipe was OK but needs work. ¬°dale gas! Lol

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9990 posts)
A spaghetti taco? Interesting concept.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 12358   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner