Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 1418  Next »
61 to 70 of 14174
User Details are only visible to members.
Rabbit aren't you the sensitive one, chill out honey you will live longer ,stress isn't good for once health Go chew on a carrot or some thing health .Last time I looked I could say any thing on here I wanted to as long as I didn't name name So when I said Hick did I say Scamb or Rabbit So shut the fuck up ok

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4606 posts)
Inez - You'd have to ask him what the exact problem is but if I were to hazard a guess it may be because you called an entire state of people "hicks"...a state that he happens to be from. Yes, I'm sure you were just kidding and being "outspoken" as you like to say, but it was rather rude. I'm certain you wouldn't like someone making a blanket, rude statement about Basque people or people from NY.

It's not that I don't like you. I don't hold any sort of grudge against you as I'm quite capable of moving on after a disagreement. However, when you continually say stuff like "Ohio hicks", blame the Jersey accent on pollution, and other irritating or ridiculous things, you make me literally smh and sometimes myself, or someone else, will say something....although not many of the guys would call you out since you're pretty hot and they don't want to ruin their chance to fuck you some time, but I have no such filter or motive.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2967 posts)
so VA what you cooking

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11249 posts)
Well rabbit what his issue with me ,I didn't name ,names , not my style honey I have a little more class then that. I think both of you have a issue with me ,what the hell did I do to both of you .I never said any thing negative about any of you . Get over it what ever it is please Ok

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4606 posts)
Maybe they are just looking for dinner?

Since this is the "What's for dinner?" thread....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23766 posts)
@northgirlsouthboy

Welcome to the forum!

Not sure if you mean trying to engage in forum or do you mean SLS in general. Look around the "events" tab on the sls home page and sign up to attend any meet/greets or parties you see on the clubs, socials or groups listed there.

Good luck! Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4814 posts)
I didn't write that post Inez. It's clearly signed by Scamp.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2967 posts)
Is it very difficult for u to get people to just engage with u? We are new and it seems that it is very difficult to engage with anyone on here. Are we doing something wrong?

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Rabbit honey ,your name never crossed my mind ,and I'm sure there are no lobsters in Lake Erie or salt water and yes I am a very nice person ,Just ask my mother . I get the feeling you don't like me at times

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4606 posts)
had chic club pizza last night

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11249 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 1418  Next »
61 to 70 of 14174
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.