Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 1535  Next »
42 to 51 of 15348
User Details are only visible to members.
Meat loaf and Mash pots ,Both of us are meat and Pots people nothing fancy ,just a rib sticking meal

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11958 posts)
Steak on the Grill ,salad .My husband brave the rain to cook it out side WHAT A GUY

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11958 posts)
njny I hope the eye tal yun is paying

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14780 posts)
Stir fry with left over steak veges and hosin sauce over rice

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6581 posts)
tonight?

reservations. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17244 posts)
going to woodmand for fried clams.................. Inez eat your heart out

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14780 posts)
Nope. I agree. You can't even go into the What's For Dinner thread without some jack off making it political. How do we stop assholes like that when they appear to be completely oblivious?

OnT: Making a veggie stir fry with some chipotle Field Roast

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13567 posts)
Everything is now political, you can not get away from it. Everyone is running a scam raising money. There is no escape in America. You can not board an plane without the politics in your face.

The cures for cancer is happening in private industry, these fund raising events that pollute everything in America including all sports, professional to little league are all about the owners getting rich. No science or looking for a cure is done. None of the money raised is used to find a cure.

Is there anywhere in America that one can watch a game of any kind without the scams and politics ?

March, give your money to the breast cancer awareness scam the pink scam to this or that cancer scam. The owners need their next Ferrari.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6581 posts)
Hotdogs and French Fries,Last night was Breast Cancer night at the local minor league Baseball team the Long Island Ducks ,was a wonderful,Night for Breast Cancer awareness . The motto was "Love,Live. Fight " it is a wonderful night lots of people who beat Breast Cancer Me being one ,I'm so proud of that ,we will beat this disease hopefully one day soon .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11958 posts)
tonight was homemade stirfry.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17244 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 1535  Next »
42 to 51 of 15348
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.