Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 13191   End
User Details are only visible to members.
roast beef with au jus white shoe peg corn in butter sauce....Italian bread with butter

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7986 posts)
house favorite: sghettis with marinara (eggplant & tomato) and meatless meatballs, cheesy garlic bread.

likely tv with the meal. taking longer than anticipated due to one of the coils not being plugged back in correctly. ewps.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5196 posts)
Home made pizza with homemade pepperoni sausage and mozzarella cheese. Cooked on the BBQ grill. Grill chicken wings

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(362 posts)
Not completely certain yet as we will be going out tonight and I may not have time but I may be making a Field Roast with gravy, garlic and herb roasted potatoes and mixed veggies.

If that doesn't happen then we'll either pop into one of the local eateries for some quick grub or having canned soup.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1476 posts)
Last night was steak.

For tonight I have bought Kalamata Olive bread from our favorite market and he selected a variety of cheese from their very impressive cheese selection. Picked up some artichoke hummus, and some kalamata olive spread, and some relishes and stuffed olives. Going to have this for dinner followed by fresh fruit (strawberries, pineapple) dipped in melted chocolate. We are doing this in my apartment which is clean, uncluttered, and has no internet or tv. But it does have poles for me to dance on for him :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
supplemented with penne alfredo since apparently the lil darlin was "too hungry" even after food at 5:30.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5196 posts)
Probably leftover red beans and rice with smoked sausage and salad...unless Scamp wants to go out to eat.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1476 posts)
muscle builder smoothie

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5196 posts)
Gonna be a Pizza and Breadsticks night from Papa-Johns for me tonight, plans did not pan out as I had hoped, but looking forward to my rain check.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(145 posts)
a horrible wabbit.............im liking that

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7986 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 13191   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner