Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 13681   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Chicken and vegetable medley stir-fry. So good.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5764 posts)
Homemade curry chicken salad in pitas with steamed broccoli

Edgewood FL
Username hidden
(49 posts)
mac and cheese and chicken soup

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10061 posts)
it'll be leftover rotelle w/marinara, meatless meatballs, & cheesy garlic bread.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7121 posts)
The asparagus were the ultra thin which can be microwaved so there was nothing to cut. I sauteed them in olive oil added a bit of salt, pepper and garlic powder. I dipped them in a bit of that Ken's Blue Cheese dressing. I love that. It complemented the steak well.

Tonight I craved tacos but the recipes online are too complicated so I just chopped up some chicken breast that I partially cooked threw it in the wok then added mushrooms and onions. I didn't have any cilantro so I just put in some red pepper flakes wrapped some in romaine lettuce with a dash of hot sauce. It satisfied me.

I really want fish tacos but the recipes are too complicated -- too many ingredients.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5764 posts)
you should snap your asparagus it will break off at the freshest point. Which if you are talking early season local asparagus there is virtually nothing to snap off. I always liked the thin asparagus until I started buying local....the stalks were heavier than I usually like but the guy at the produce place I go to convinced me to buy some, best freaking asparagus I have ever had. I only took about an inch off the bottom.

I think tonight is going to be Pizza (wish someone delivered here, or I had the stuff on hand to make homemade) and movies with the kiddos since I don't feel like cooking.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20381 posts)
@BLT2--trick with asparagus is to cut off the bottom 2 inches if they are less than a pencil thick (best ones IMHO). If bigger then not only cut, but then use potato peeler to peel the bottom inch or so of whats left after the cut.

Rib eye is our favorite also . . . in fact I've got a 1.3 pounder ready to go . . . infrared grill goes to 800 degrees so its done to medium rare in 5 1/2 minutes. During which time I'm sautéing the asparagus in olive oil, tablespoon of butter and chopped fresh garlic. Let steak rest for 3-5 minutes and its BAM, ready to go :) :)

froggy, also makes a decent etoufee :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(755 posts)
@BT: I know you're not keeping count....LOL...I know you live in one of the food capitols but I've the best pepper sauce in the history of the world. It gives heat and flavor. I think I mentioned it someplace before. Marie Sharp's Belizean Heat Habanero Pepper Sauce. It's on point.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5764 posts)
Always a plus when a guy can cook, specially if it is something more than burgers on the grill. I like to cook, but sometimes it would be nice if Trooper could as well, the poor guy can barely make Kraft mac n'cheese without burning the kitchen down. And if they are as good looking as BT they get extra credit and rewards ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20381 posts)
Tough crowd...

Well, it looks like BLT and I agree on something. I think it's the second time...

TBR, I learned to cook when my mom was in grad school. Served me well at Massachusetts Abnormal U, where the girls had never had beef Wellington, crepe Suzette, or soufflé for dessert, let alone Italian sausage.

Btw, BT eats his quiche with Crystal Hot Sauce.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10259 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 13681   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner