Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 1417  Next »
191 to 200 of 14169
User Details are only visible to members.
Had a couple country bacon , tomatoe and spinach sandwiches. Country bacon for you "city slickers" is just a thicker cut of bacon. Wash it down with some NC mountain BlackBerry cider. Okay to the " Man Cave" . Set in tree stand in rain today. Thanks goodness for my SKS. Easy Day

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
prime rib with au jus roasted red pots glazed carrots

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
we had our family thanksgiving dinner today at our son's house. both my hubby and son were supposed to work thanksgiving, but because my son was in the hospital with hubby, who was in a car accident, they both couldn't go to work anyway

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2597 posts)
same as below

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
Would you believe Turkey Dinner again. Our guests that couldn't get here Thanksgiving because of snow and ice. Came here today and we all had another Thanksgiving celebration.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
t bone steak..........baked sweet pot green beans

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
baked haddock with ritz cracker topping........mashed sweet potatoes..........green beans

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
Rabbit ,really I wasn't playing the bitch card ,sorry you took it that way ,Happy thanksgiving Peace

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4575 posts)
After being on the road hauling crawfish back to East Texas, we had simple dinner, egg salad sandwiches

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
'Rabbit must be all the beans that's making you cranky honey", "Inez is having some fun with Rabbit ,I'm not mad about any thing just playing with her"

Having fun with me or being a bitch? Seems more like you've been playing the bitch card. I've had you pegged for a while as not being as sweet as you seem. Whatever. Just keep on being you.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2958 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 1417  Next »
191 to 200 of 14169
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.