What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 10931910181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 12323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Per this Dr. Oz eating plan which I've been on for a week now. I am having kale soup and a tossed salad. I am trying not to eat any protein with this meal. I am very pleased with the results that's occurring with this way of eating. Although when I read about those steaks, my mouth began to water....LOL

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2120 posts)
Last night I cut up a large beef tenderloin I got a good deal on. 12 packs of 2 filet mignons into the freezer, one pack for tonights dinner in the fridge, and a 10 ounce "tail" on it remained, too thin to slice into steaks. So I grilled it and had it for dinner last night. It was super-fatty and outrageously yummy.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
Tigg: I haven't seen you for a couple of days. Trust all is well and I am not even sure this is the right thread. However, the 23+ dollar red snapper I bought here in Florida is delicious! I baked it this morning and will be having it for dinner. I also had some for breakfast after my workout. I have no idea why fresh fish is so expensive in Florida and no one here seems to be able to tell me. It was well worth the money though.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2120 posts)
Trooper: Can you hit me up with the marinara sauce recipe? I no longer eat the commercial kind and I am going to make spaghetti squash to go with it. I checked GOOGLE but there wasn't any that struck a cord with me.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2120 posts)
Daughter and her fiancé are coming over for steak fajitas. Mrs VA's dad once bought us this cool ass plug-in fajita grill you can put onto the table. I love it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
nah, going to whip up a quick pot of marinara. Hoping I have some meatballs in the freezer (I make huge batches of them and then freeze) just have to do quick and easy and even then I will get the "you didn't have to cook for me" speech. I didn't cook for you, I cooked for my family.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
Ramon? Ramon no esta aqui hoy.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6497 posts)
Time to whip out the Ramon noodles and some kool aid

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(627 posts)
I'm thinking pasta. Mostly because I haven't gone grocery shopping, and his friend is here which means I'm not allowed to fuss over dinner.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
blt...that sound like something good to eat for a change lol

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 12323   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner