Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 13307   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Last night was steak.

For tonight I have bought Kalamata Olive bread from our favorite market and he selected a variety of cheese from their very impressive cheese selection. Picked up some artichoke hummus, and some kalamata olive spread, and some relishes and stuffed olives. Going to have this for dinner followed by fresh fruit (strawberries, pineapple) dipped in melted chocolate. We are doing this in my apartment which is clean, uncluttered, and has no internet or tv. But it does have poles for me to dance on for him :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19773 posts)
supplemented with penne alfredo since apparently the lil darlin was "too hungry" even after food at 5:30.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5784 posts)
Probably leftover red beans and rice with smoked sausage and salad...unless Scamp wants to go out to eat.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1716 posts)
muscle builder smoothie

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5784 posts)
Gonna be a Pizza and Breadsticks night from Papa-Johns for me tonight, plans did not pan out as I had hoped, but looking forward to my rain check.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(332 posts)
a horrible wabbit.............im liking that

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(8503 posts)
FF, if you're open for suggestions- how about a bowl of corn flakes?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4854 posts)
It's our Monday so to speak in WW jargon. So the sky's the limit and bonus points are to be used :)

Not sure yet what we are having but it's going to have carbs , be paired will craft beer and most likley invole BBQ sauce that's for sure.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
The brand I buy, LightLife Smart Bacon is made mostly from soy and wheat. It's heart healthy and totally animal product free.

BLT - you can keep on trying to insult what I eat. But you should know it does not bother me a bit. I know it's just you looking for a perceived weakness, but it's actually one of my strengths. Please keep on pointing out that my actions align with my morals <<shudder>> how horrible of me!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1716 posts)
don't know--i never cared for bacon before going veg, so it's not in my shopping realm. but most meatless (faux) products are from a pretty typical variety of bases: seitan (wheat protein), tofu (soy protein), and/or chickpea proteins. lots of vegetables and grains as well.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5784 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 13307   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner