What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 10931910161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 12358   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BLT: Good deal, I can tell you have spent some time in the weight room. If you ever need a kick in the ass PM me. It sounds like you have the jazz. Emailing you.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(653 posts)
We have a tradition of McDonald's drive-thru after a swinging experience.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
We started a tradition a while back. Every other Wednesday, the day before Tammy gets paid, we have really cheap fast-food from the value menu. Tonight will probably be Jack in the Box tacos.

We have enough money to eat better than that, but we decided to do this forever in honor of everyone who's living paycheck-to-paycheck.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(116 posts)
not sure yet, but its going to involve a trip to either the store or a restaurant, there isn't much in the house to throw together.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
toomuch: I posted two new pics on my profile today. You will see why I have to eat salad, veggies, etc. I want these to be my before so I can really appreciate the after and no phat jokes up in here...LOL...I don't care. I am a WIP...LMAO

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2162 posts)
I always yoyo a bit. I'm an old dog with old tricks. Really I look best at 10% but can't stay motivated for that during the winter. That vanity crap again.

Going sub-10 is hard for me though so I only plan to do that for a very short time.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(653 posts)
toomuch: That was one of the things in the old bodybuilding days that athletes went down so far and blew back up....not that you're going to blow up but why not just maintain. In any event, do it slowly. After a while, the body will refuse to budge....you know yo/yo syndrome????

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2162 posts)
BLT: Good job babe keep it rolling. Starting my summer cut today actually. I'm going down to 8% just to hit then bounce back to 10ish for the rest of the summer. Sitting at about 13% bf right now.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(653 posts)
Needed some comfort food, so Mr. made us bacon and pancakes. Two and Two.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
toomuchfun52: Nobody wants that crap...LOL...no, seriously it's not bad. You know you have to have the mindset to do it or it's a bust. Actually, this morning when I was in the gym working my forearm, I started to see a bit of vascularity start to peek through and you know that's the first sign of leanness especially in a natural woman. It's a grind though so I just superset and get the hell out of the gym after a bit of cardio. Food is key to this success you know that. I am in the zone right now.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2162 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 12358   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner