Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1540  1541  1542  1543  1544  1545  1546  1547  1548  1549  ... 1551  Next »
15441 to 15450 of 15503
User Details are only visible to members.
Black Nugget Sirlion over open cherry fire, baked potatoe and some brocolli, which I have read is the number one most healthies food even over spinach nowadays. It's my favorite veggie.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Oh, I hope you'll send me pictures. She should get out fine. Currently, it's not supposed to hit there untl late Sat/early Sunday and only be a tropical depression by then. Fingers crossed that's true.

Blairsville GA
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
Hey Annie, when does your daughter leave Florida?

Blairsville GA
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
Last thing I made on the George Grill was italian steak....marinated steaks in a small amount of italian dressing then cooked to desired doneness!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Thanks for asking Trish. Last night we ended up going out to dinner to celebrate Fay's arrival ;-) Most things were still open. Today the city is pretty much shut down. We've avoided being part of the numerous power outages so far. However, my kitchen is still largely torn apart. Dodging the rain and wind to cook on the grill will be dicey. Anyone have a fabulous idea for a gourmet dinner on a George Forman grill set up in a bathroom?

Blairsville GA
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
I'm making a reservation.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
I have been staying away from Spag sauce untill Gary is feeling better, trying to make things with little acid for him.... last night A. (the kiddo) and I had soft taco's while Gary had soup. Tonight, I think I am going to have ham... I asked Gary if he wanted to try it and he's feeling a bit better so I will make ham, potatoes, and maybe get some fresh green beans from the stand up the street....and a nice salad to go with it all.

LW... you still have power, how you holding up???

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Grilled peppers and onions with sausage is always good. Carrots as a side. I just hope to have power and maybe not so much rain and wind I can't grill under an umbrella. Otherwise, it will be a cold sandwich.

Blairsville GA
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
Hope you feel better soon!!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Last night we had Italian Pork Chops, mashed spuds, and aspg.

Tonight not sure....I have a bunch of fresh tomatoes, green and purple peppers,onions, carrots, celery,......ground burger,steaks,sausage, ham,....any ideas???

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1540  1541  1542  1543  1544  1545  1546  1547  1548  1549  ... 1551  Next »
15441 to 15450 of 15503
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.