What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 10931910151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 12343   End
User Details are only visible to members.
toomuch: That was one of the things in the old bodybuilding days that athletes went down so far and blew back up....not that you're going to blow up but why not just maintain. In any event, do it slowly. After a while, the body will refuse to budge....you know yo/yo syndrome????

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
BLT: Good job babe keep it rolling. Starting my summer cut today actually. I'm going down to 8% just to hit then bounce back to 10ish for the rest of the summer. Sitting at about 13% bf right now.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(636 posts)
Needed some comfort food, so Mr. made us bacon and pancakes. Two and Two.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
toomuchfun52: Nobody wants that crap...LOL...no, seriously it's not bad. You know you have to have the mindset to do it or it's a bust. Actually, this morning when I was in the gym working my forearm, I started to see a bit of vascularity start to peek through and you know that's the first sign of leanness especially in a natural woman. It's a grind though so I just superset and get the hell out of the gym after a bit of cardio. Food is key to this success you know that. I am in the zone right now.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
Jeesh BLT that just doesn't sound good. I'm pimping here, another can of tuna, a couple spoonfuls of peanut butter and some raisins to chase it with. Funny, the kids never eat my food, I have no idea why.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(636 posts)
Had olive garden, soup, salad, breadsticks and raspberry lemonade. Easier then fixing something at home

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(281 posts)
Oh, I was so busy laughing, I forgot to post: I made a spinich and kale salad with tomatoes, olives, shredded carrots and a sml. portion of canned salmon sprinkled over it with the balsamic reduction I made last week and a glass of iced green tea and the last bit of those fucking peanuts!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
ScottandTammyDFW: Your post made chuckle. Those chips are a trigger for you like dry roasted peanuts are for me. I ate so many last night that it elevated my blood sugar. There are no more in the house and they won't be coming back for a while. Ain't life a bitch....LOL!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
I'm about to start a pot of chili. I used to use chips instead of a spoon to eat chili. I always ate a ton of chips that way. It's been an adjustment, but there isn't a chip in the house. No cornbread either. Any crackers won't be going near my bowl or my mouth.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(116 posts)
pork chops and glazed carrots

choc chip cookies for dessert

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6298 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 12343   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner