What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 1093191011541
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... More 
Start   11541 to 11550 of 12365   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Last night we had baked pork chops from the local butcher with zatarain's breading, corn on the cob, and macaroni and cheese with brocolli. Finally something pregnant lady could eat LOL She couldn't even be in the same room and the boiled crab, poor baby. She is very senstive to strong tastes at 6 months preggo.

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(645 posts)
Blackened Red Snapper and whatever else hubby decides to cook.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17584 posts)
Mrs. H, That sounds good....Could you PLEASE email me the author of the clean eating cook book, I want to see if I can find one on ebay...our bookstore is ALWAYS sold out!! I have Flat Belly Diet book and it has some great recipes in it!!

Gary had tomato soup and grilled cheese, I had 3 oz. of bbq chicken,1/2 cup of brown rice with a few onions and peppers in and 1 ear of corn on the cob.... Tomorrow after work I am going to buy some fruit and salad stuff... our local veggy stands open this week ( some of them )

Anyone have some good recipes for brown rice? I am tired of it plain....

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Clean eating linguini with jumbo shrimp and tomatoes. Should be interesting.

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
daring duo.........to properly cook flounder.........the filets must be firm when you begin..........beat an egg till its all mixed.........dip filets in egg and then coat with seasoned bread crumbs.............fry in large pan ....should only take a couple of minutes on each side till golden brown........i use veg oil with a little olive oil mixed in,,,,,,,,,dont have pan too hot or it will burn the fish...oil should be about 1/4 deep.............im a fisherman..i cook mine this way and they always come out perfect.........mike

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6301 posts)
Chicken burrito from a local joint.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
I had chinese food tonight.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17584 posts)
well I made flounder for the second time this week and both times it turned our MOOSHY

first time i baked it and thought I added too much lemon juice and this time i lightly breaded it and put it in the frying pan with a little olive oil and it still turned out MOOSHY!!!!!

PLEASE help me out here. I try to make decent dinners for my wife while she is recovering from surgery but neither one of us know why the flounder is turning out mooshy.

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Oh, boy. Dinner was really good. My friend is an amazing cook, but we simly do not eat certain things anymore. Can you say "Open the window, please..."

Anywhoooooooooo, tonight-filet mignon, just because it's in the freezer. Salad greens with just onion, tom's and cucumber, whole wheat cous cous and asparagus.

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
We went to The Bluebird Inn for dinner...we both had salads,and we both had Filet's, I had steamed snowpeas while he had fries... very good....a smidge over done but still very good ( we like them rare they were med)

Was still good...

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... More 
Start   11541 to 11550 of 12365   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner