What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 1093191011531
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 ... More 
Start   11531 to 11540 of 12707   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hubby took the little ballerina and myself out for seafood. They had steamers. I had Alaska snow crab. Best part no reaction, no benadryl needed :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Indeed Daringduo1020...it is a nice ass!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
still too full from lunch to have dinner.

smoked salmon for an appetizer the soup, salad, the main course of chicken cordon blue with a baked potato then dessert of which I brought home.

although I would love to have SEXY's ass right now.........what a fantastic ass!!!!!!!

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Trish, Weavers grocery store sucks and I just happen to stop in Redners to pick up something and they had the Greek Yogurt, had a flag on it " new item". I added lemon pepper and thinned it with milk for the dressing. It was pretty good.

I been doing alot of outside work too the last few weekends. I expanded my garden and herb garden. Might have went a little over board on the tomatoes though. I ended up with 17 plants, thats alot of spaghetti sauce lol I also started strawberries this year and asparagus.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Jay made spaghetti and it was fabulous!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Cindy.. which hick grocery? LOL Get some fresh dill and add to the yogurt, add a bit of chopped onion and a small amount of milk to thin if you like... this is a basic dressing that we make at work... we make it by the gallon( and we add dark beer to it but not sure of everything else)... will see if I can "steal" the recipie.....

We worked outside today after I was done work, grocery shopping and putting it all away so we ordered out....

Gary got a steak sandwich, I got sweet potato fries and a meatball sandwich....

I will work it off tomorrow :)

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Grilled turkey sausage with some home made pasta sauce on whole wheat rolls, sauteed green peppers and onions and corn on the cob. Of course a side spinach salad. I'm so excited the local hick grocery store finally has the greek yogurt that everyone talks about and its fat free too. Going to look up some recipes and make a homemade dressing for our salads tonight.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Steak with saute'd mushrooms and vidallias, broccoli with ziti, and salad. And of course a nice Cabernet.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Twice dipped(breaded) chicken breast w/white rice and mixed greens. No desert...watching my weight.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
keep buying those lobster tails sexy it keeps me in business............

filet mignon on the grill........grilled aspargrass with olive oil...bernaise sauce for the meat........smething sweet for desert

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6846 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 ... More 
Start   11531 to 11540 of 12707   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner