What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 1093191011531
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 ... More 
Start   11531 to 11540 of 12452   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Heh-kid goes home at 4 festivus starts 4: 05......;)

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Festivus this afternoon, so leftovers:)

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Coffee Pasta Brew a whole bunch of coffee to fill your pasta pot and bring to a boil. remember to salt it. Cook the pancetta in a frying pan until crispy. Remove but leave the juices. Add shallots, poblanos and hot peppers to pan. Salt. Cook 10 minutes. Add Cream. Bring to a simmer. Add Chile powder. About a tablespoon. And a dash of cumin. Stay Close and stir often. Drop pasta around now into boiling coffee. Add Mascarpone to the pan with the cream. About a half cup. Salt. Chop the scallops into small squares. After 5 minutes, add them to the pan. Also put the pancetta back in and the parsley and tarragon. Grate a small amount of the dark chocolate in too At this point, the pasta should be almost done. Take it out and put it right into the sauce. Stir around and let the pasta finish cooking for the last minute in the sauce. Plate and serve. Garnish with more of the parsley tarragon mixture and some grated chocolate.

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Buzzed Pasta with Coffee Smoked Scallops

12 Cups or so of coffee 3 Cups Cream 3 Poblano Peppers Julienned Parsley Chopped Tarragon Chopped - ¼ as much as parsley. Mix them together. Dark Chocolate Mascarpone cheese 4 Scallops Cup of Whole Coffee Beans Pound of Linguine 3 Shallots Diced Pancetta Diced 3 Hot Peppers Diced Mexican Chile Powder and Cumin

Coffee Smoked Scallops If you have a smoker, use that. Just put the coffee beans in as the smoking agent. If you want to smoke them on your charcoal grill, put all the coals on one side and get them going good. Put the beans in a packet of heavy duty aluminum foil and place it directly on the coals. Leave a few holes in the top of the packet for the smoke to escape. Place the scallops on the cool side of the grill and cover it. Give it 30 - 40 minutes.

OR

Get a disposable aluminum pan from the store and make an airhole on one side. Place a grill pan on your stovetop. Dip the coffee beans in water for 3 minutes, then place on one end of the grill pan. Make a pedestal for the scallops out of foil and place them on the other side of the pan. Turn on the burner under the coffee only. Medium high. Place the cover on enclosing everything with the air hole over the scallops. Cook 30 minutes or until they are opaque and feel done. Good luck!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
They've never posted them, as far as I know, because they end up using them in their restaurants. It's interesting readin, though. With all your free time, I know...

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Did you ever read how the show works in reality?

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Fuck. Oh wait. Wrong thread.

You mean I was WRONG? You may have to go to the network itself for recipes, but really, what do I know? I know the food channel itself has them (online).

Hanging my head in wrongful shame.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Gary had ham and noodles.... I had chicken breast cooked with a bit of italian dressing, and rice.... very very little of the chicken...still getting my tummy used to food again....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Is there still an excess of fish?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
hmmm, I'll agree w/ the tradition thing, but will have to look up the rest, as it sounds a bit, er, fishy to me.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 ... More 
Start   11531 to 11540 of 12452   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner