Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1146  1147  1148  1149  1150  1151  1152  1153  1154  1155  ... 1418  Next »
11501 to 11510 of 14174
User Details are only visible to members.
I prefer when I eat Meat that it is rare , red center Not a big fan of a black and blue though I have had it, it depends on the quality and cut of the meat. I eat steak Tartar , but only when my brother prepares it.or at finer restraunts where they grind it fresh to order. same goes for Veal carpaccio only at finer restraunts Just certain types of meat will I eat raw..... same goes for sushi.... the saying you are what you eat carries alot of weight in being true.

Never ever eat the sushi at any buffet, nore than likely you will not be eating the freshest , or best cuts of fish

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9783 posts)
now talk about dangerous things to eat and that is sushi, would rather eat Susie! Overcook your meat but eat raw contaminated fish...LOL

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Friday night = sushi night

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9783 posts)
Steak with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus

Parma OH
Username hidden
(401 posts)
We are having fresh out of our pond Oven fried Bream and Bass fillets and going to oven fry some shrimp also.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
LOL! A ladder? You mean be all logical and everything? ;-)

I don't know... that damn bleeping was getting to me and I just didn't even think about it. I will now!

And the dessert is very rich... don't eat them very often, but they are sooo goood. Chocolate overload!

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Wow that sounds real rich. I hope you feel better soon. Why didnt you use a ladder anyways?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
It's a chocolate cake with a fudge filling that oozes out when you spoon into it. It's served warm, usually with ice cream and hot fudge... I like just the cake alone.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
What is a lava cake?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Mmmm... sounds Yummy! I don't think I've tried the almond one before.

My husband went out and got orange chicken for dinner and bought be one of those warm lava cakes for dessert.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1146  1147  1148  1149  1150  1151  1152  1153  1154  1155  ... 1418  Next »
11501 to 11510 of 14174
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.