What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 1093191011481
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... More 
Start   11481 to 11490 of 12437   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Any good tilapia recipes?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
M does-that's after she rubs ther gerbil over them claws out.

I never leanred to "turn my ears off" as my mother would say. I hear too much background noise and would end up saying whatever would come flying out of my mouth. It's just this past year I've learned they do it deliberately to make me nuts.

Mrs. Hedo-I'm running on a few hours sleep. Are you referring to my in-laws being disciplined? I think they are in for a rude awakening-I don't think your talking about me being discipled in behavior...I am just learning to shut up after all this time.

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
We had blt's... I had mine as a wrap ( not likeing all the bread right now...) and istead of mayo on mine I used a teaspoon od homemade dill dressing from work .....it's made with lowfat yogurt :)

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I have been very bad and need discipline via a beating by Poly's BOOBS :)

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Mrs. H, I can understand how he feels , I know a few people like that too. I hope you have a nice time anyway, and I agree with the not doing well with time changes and eating. Thats one reason I do not get to eat 3 good meals every day because one day were slammed the next we may not be...but anyway have a nice visit with those who know how to behave....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Ya gotta love 'em no matter what:) I usually lost composure not due to the kids behavior, but to outside factors. If I could take the moments back, I would. I can't though, so we work things out differently now. I simply SHUT my mouth when I'm mentally taxed.

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
I think all children are different. Each person handles different situations differently. Some can change the tone without having to raise their voice. Some kids simply do not listen until a glass shattering tone is used. Whatever the situation is, I don't have to deal with it at this point. However-the loons are running the funny farm from my view, outside looking in...in this situation.

My daughter-the Gods looked down on me and made life easy, my son-tweaked me every chance he could. Put me over the edge at times.

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
I yell at my kids...well at least the 2 middle ones.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I am jumping in here with this:

My BIL once said "I'm NEVER going to raise my voice to my kids. Mom never did to me..." OK-I know what his mom did do:)

On the flip side these two (SIL/BIL) do not particularly see a thing "wrong" with the way they are raising their children. When I say "wrong", I mean as in not what I saw as "right".

We sat down an ate together, or I sat with the kids as they ate, and taught them manners. I was also a bit difficult as I did not allow toys at the table.

My reasoning? I wanted them to focus, talk, interact, eat and get the hell done so we could get on with our time together:) SELFISH motives.

Out-I always had coloring books-etc.

We had limited time so I valued meal time as conversation time.

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
I have yet to see the children sit and eat a meal-ANYWHERE. I can't stand it.

I cold take my kids anywhere and not have an issue. I was simply lucky. I had to remove them once, after being warned to sit quitely. They saw I followed through and understood I meant it from that time on.

NOW I have a problem with them, lol.

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... More 
Start   11481 to 11490 of 12437   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner