Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1143  1144  1145  1146  1147  1148  1149  1150  1151  1152  ... 1416  Next »
11471 to 11480 of 14157
User Details are only visible to members.
Ham with a brown sugar glaze, Herb crusted leg of Lamb in a port, cherry and mint reduction, gratin of yukon gold potatos, asparagus soup, green beans, field green salad in a ginger poppysead dressing, "lamb cake, pinoty noir. Oh and french pastry rolls.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
Tasty ham and standard trimmings with immediate family and a very close swing couple who's plans fell apart last night. Happy to have them:)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Grilled ham, grilled corn on the cob, salad and biscuits.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Spaghetti with the meat balls made out of ground Deer meat, Hot rolls and sliced cucumbers and tomatoes.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
Porterhouse steak, rice pilaf and sliced tomatoes.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Greek Salad Chopped lamb w/ Greek seasoning grilled, covered w/ feta and firzzled onion ....... we took home some Black and white cake for dessert... dark chocolate cake, with white chocolate filling, and vanilla icing...

oh and some oh-so delicious Fresh out of the oven Greek bread w/ unsalted Butter bathed in Garlic Infused olive oil..... I usually make a meal out of the bread and salad

At a local Greek restraunt we frequent.......

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9783 posts)
ordered out.........steak hoagies

Tomorrow I am doing the Easter Ham in the smoker.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Not a clue in the world. I will leave it up to my husband :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Smotherd Pork roast with blackeyes and sliced cucumbers and tomatoes.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
BBQ grilled burgers w/quarter ground pork mix, corncob & crumbled blue cheese wrapped in tinfoil and a few icy beers. Kinda windy and cold today, so taking it inside to eat.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1143  1144  1145  1146  1147  1148  1149  1150  1151  1152  ... 1416  Next »
11471 to 11480 of 14157
TOPIC: What's for Dinner

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy