Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1143  1144  1145  1146  1147  1148  1149  1150  1151  1152  ... 1438  Next »
11471 to 11480 of 14380
User Details are only visible to members.
Fried Trout(spec) with fries tots and rings.and sliced cucumbers,Might grill a few fillets for the Mrs.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5594 posts)
Happy Anniversary to the Leeza's. Have a wonderful feast. Sometimes the simple foods are the most special and delicious.

Last day off for 10 days. If you can call it a day off as I'm doing a bunch of recipe and order planning from home. Think I'll go simple too. Steaks, risotto, salad. Splash Party attendees: Can't wait to show you my "What's for Dinner" in person this coming Saturday night in Orlando!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
For our wedding anniversary Mrs Leeza requested: tomato, basil & mozzarella salad, smokey corn chowder, and king crab legs...

...simple, but really good-- it'll allow us time for us to feast on each other!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
We are having a party today for my brother and a cousin of ours for their Birthday, We are boiling 6 sacks of crawfish with the potatoes,corn,mushrooms,and smoked sausage,And cooking a big pot of Pork Jambalaya, We were going to boil crabs also but only caught a few yesterday so no crabs.We did manage to catch 22 nice spekled Trout though.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5594 posts)
Hubby and kiddo made calzones. Mmmmmmmm

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Chicken tacos with black beans & rice.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
I've been wondering what golden peach soup is since I read that... a cold soup? Sweet?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
golden peach soup sounds tasty actually...

Promises Promises, GoodE

I'm not sure what we're doing for dinner; the power's flickered on and off for hours here, so maybe something take out.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
BBQ steak(looks like a london broil), white rice, salad & buttered French bread.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
OK, I just have to--

Gina, someday we're coming down there and bite YOUR tail and suck on something else juicy. ;-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1143  1144  1145  1146  1147  1148  1149  1150  1151  1152  ... 1438  Next »
11471 to 11480 of 14380
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.