What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 1093191011453
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 ... More 
Start   11453 to 11462 of 12636   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wish I had a green thumb like y'all. The surest way to kill a plant is to put me in charge of it's care.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
If the lettuce crops fail this year again, I'll swap you some tomatoes for some romaine I should have plenty of those lol

I have brocolli, cauliflower, two types of cuc's, watermelon, squash, butternut squash,zuchini, two types of eggplants, strawberries, asparagus, 5 types of tomatoes( 17 plants all together), 4 types of peppers( 9 plants all together), spring onions, spinach and lettuce. Oregano, basil, parsley, cilantro, rosemary and mint.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
OMG M, I have a great garden this year. Two separate areas, both of them large! I am really into growing and canning or freezing my own veggies. I tried several types of lettuce last year and was really dissappointed in the outcome. I am attempting romaine and and butterleaf and spinach again this year. Hopefully I will have more success, especially with the spinach and romaine, my two favorites.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
lol Trish, all I can say to the ass comment is Chocolate fountain and body shots LMAO I plan on canning the majority of the tomatos. Jeff thinks I went slightly overboard this year in the garden but he will be thanking me later this summer. I am drying fresh oregano at the moment. The only thing I had issues with last year was growing lettuce.

Oh and this mornings text should be dessert not desert....I was still half asleep.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Awesome Cindy....When ya have tons of tomatoes and want some ideas let me know lol ....I love fresh aspg. but am the only one here that eats it! Enjoy!!

Made ham and potatoes for Gary , he has to go back to work... not sure what I am having yet....

Trish ( and yes the ass is nice, I have had it in my hands!! LOL )

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Still to hot to really cook anything inside...grabbing a pie from a local pizzeria on the way home for work.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
You know what they say, " there is always room for desert" lol

Tonight is turkey chili and a salad

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Hubby took the little ballerina and myself out for seafood. They had steamers. I had Alaska snow crab. Best part no reaction, no benadryl needed :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Indeed Daringduo1020...it is a nice ass!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
still too full from lunch to have dinner.

smoked salmon for an appetizer the soup, salad, the main course of chicken cordon blue with a baked potato then dessert of which I brought home.

although I would love to have SEXY's ass right now.........what a fantastic ass!!!!!!!

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 ... More 
Start   11453 to 11462 of 12636   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner