What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 1093191011431
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... More 
Start   11431 to 11440 of 12377   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The people you go with" 1/2 the problem, lol, Trish. Hit it on the head. The food is sure to be good-but you have to understand- 1-Mr HATES to eat at restaurants, with a passion when it comes to buffet. It's a people breathing on the food thing, lol-it can be as top notch as you can get it, it will not matter. 2-I am not much of an eater, and odd hours mess with my system.

I'd rather find a delicate way of saying "Can't I cook and we all just relax?" We'll see. There will be 2 children who do not behave well in restaurants.......

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
We ate out last night. Two mini turkey burgers and I ate Jeff's celery that came with his wings. I also had the worst beer I have ever tasted in my life. Not much of a beer drinker and now I remember why. Yuck!

Going to a house party tonight, so not cooking for dinner tonight either. It's the cooks weekend off lol

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Mrs. H, It depends what kind of buffet and where it is.... ours is an awesome buffet in our grand ballroom.... ( we also have a sit down menu in the resturant )... the buff is almost sold out at 410 people last night... none of our dishes sit longer then 30 mins, if they are not empty they get pulled for fresh....the dining room ( where I will be from 6:15 am til 7-8ish pm ) is almost sold out as well...we will serve aprox 800-1000 people on Easter....

I hope your's will be as nice ...remember its not the food its the people you go with :)

Have an awesome day!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I ended up doing the zucchini wrapped cod last night with the infused oils-it was great.

Out tonight, so who the hell knows. I'm still freaking out over going to a BUFFET for Easter dinner. I have to get out of this.

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Last night the kiddo wanted take out pizza, so we got 1/2 peporoni( or however ya spell it,I do not eat it its gross lol ) and 1/2 mushrooms... she also got hot wings, so hot the smell burned my nose and eyes, and Gary got a steak sandwich.....

I had 1 piece of mushroom,and then drank a slim fast.....then later I had about a cup of red grapes.....

Tonight, I am thinking blts or left overs the fridge needs cleaned out all the little containers are driving me nuts!!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
out on the ocean all day too tired to cook.....had a sausage sub sandwich and some potatoe salad......fell asleep in the recliner

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6459 posts)
We are taking the kidlet to a new Hibachi Grill here in town, tonight. She loves the 'show' that they put on at those types of places... she never eats all the food, but I guess that's the price we pay for watching her have a good giggle and enjoy herself! Her Daddy will eat her leftovers for lunch tomorrow... :D

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
I'm taking razor thin peels of zucchini and wrapping them around haddock or cod-can't decide yet and pan searing until done. Smashing fresh herbs into EVOO to drizzle over and I have yet to put together the rest, but most likely a mixed baby greeen salad with fresh roasted peppers:)

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Kiddo made meatloaf, then I added brussle sprouts, potatoes and green beans ....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
it was easy here leftovers and salad....did not eat too much and fed the remaining leftovers to the crows...all gone

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6459 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... More 
Start   11431 to 11440 of 12377   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner