What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 1093191011381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... More 
Start   11381 to 11390 of 12330   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I yell at my kids...well at least the 2 middle ones.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I am jumping in here with this:

My BIL once said "I'm NEVER going to raise my voice to my kids. Mom never did to me..." OK-I know what his mom did do:)

On the flip side these two (SIL/BIL) do not particularly see a thing "wrong" with the way they are raising their children. When I say "wrong", I mean as in not what I saw as "right".

We sat down an ate together, or I sat with the kids as they ate, and taught them manners. I was also a bit difficult as I did not allow toys at the table.

My reasoning? I wanted them to focus, talk, interact, eat and get the hell done so we could get on with our time together:) SELFISH motives.

Out-I always had coloring books-etc.

We had limited time so I valued meal time as conversation time.

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
I have yet to see the children sit and eat a meal-ANYWHERE. I can't stand it.

I cold take my kids anywhere and not have an issue. I was simply lucky. I had to remove them once, after being warned to sit quitely. They saw I followed through and understood I meant it from that time on.

NOW I have a problem with them, lol.

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
"The people you go with" 1/2 the problem, lol, Trish. Hit it on the head. The food is sure to be good-but you have to understand- 1-Mr HATES to eat at restaurants, with a passion when it comes to buffet. It's a people breathing on the food thing, lol-it can be as top notch as you can get it, it will not matter. 2-I am not much of an eater, and odd hours mess with my system.

I'd rather find a delicate way of saying "Can't I cook and we all just relax?" We'll see. There will be 2 children who do not behave well in restaurants.......

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
We ate out last night. Two mini turkey burgers and I ate Jeff's celery that came with his wings. I also had the worst beer I have ever tasted in my life. Not much of a beer drinker and now I remember why. Yuck!

Going to a house party tonight, so not cooking for dinner tonight either. It's the cooks weekend off lol

Long Neck DE

Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Mrs. H, It depends what kind of buffet and where it is.... ours is an awesome buffet in our grand ballroom.... ( we also have a sit down menu in the resturant )... the buff is almost sold out at 410 people last night... none of our dishes sit longer then 30 mins, if they are not empty they get pulled for fresh....the dining room ( where I will be from 6:15 am til 7-8ish pm ) is almost sold out as well...we will serve aprox 800-1000 people on Easter....

I hope your's will be as nice ...remember its not the food its the people you go with :)

Have an awesome day!

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I ended up doing the zucchini wrapped cod last night with the infused oils-it was great.

Out tonight, so who the hell knows. I'm still freaking out over going to a BUFFET for Easter dinner. I have to get out of this.

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Last night the kiddo wanted take out pizza, so we got 1/2 peporoni( or however ya spell it,I do not eat it its gross lol ) and 1/2 mushrooms... she also got hot wings, so hot the smell burned my nose and eyes, and Gary got a steak sandwich.....

I had 1 piece of mushroom,and then drank a slim fast.....then later I had about a cup of red grapes.....

Tonight, I am thinking blts or left overs the fridge needs cleaned out all the little containers are driving me nuts!!!

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
out on the ocean all day too tired to cook.....had a sausage sub sandwich and some potatoe salad......fell asleep in the recliner

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6294 posts)
We are taking the kidlet to a new Hibachi Grill here in town, tonight. She loves the 'show' that they put on at those types of places... she never eats all the food, but I guess that's the price we pay for watching her have a good giggle and enjoy herself! Her Daddy will eat her leftovers for lunch tomorrow... :D

East Ridge TN

Username hidden
(4029 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... More 
Start   11381 to 11390 of 12330   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner