Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1126  1127  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  1134  1135  ... 1492  Next »
11301 to 11310 of 14911
User Details are only visible to members.
Treated myself to dinner out.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
RnK

Enjoy those ribs because we're now hooked. Can't believe they came out so well; no more restaurant ribs for us anymore.. (Sorry Rudy's and County Line)

Thanks for the compliment, we like your pics as well.

You actually do look familiar from what we can see of your faces, but we could be wrong.

Have a great BBQ BBR Day. ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8346 posts)
RnK

I seasoned and slow cooked them in the oven at 220 for 4 hrs. (2 racks wrapped in foil)

Left them in the fridge overnight, reheating for another 50 min at 220 this morning.

10 minutes or less under the broiler after re-basting in BBQ sauce to seal it all in.

We aren't big eaters, but felt sorry so we left 5 ribs (prisoners) after the initial onslaught!

I go to bed without guilt tonight...lol

Lunch will get the others destroyed tomorrow... mwahahahahah

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8346 posts)
Pulled another sauce out of the freezer cause it's so damn easy to throw over a bed of noodles after a long day of work. Grabbed a loaf of Dutch crunch on the way home for dipping...life is good(food wise right now), no complaints.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
OK, that was my first attempt at Baby Backs in the oven and OMFG, I bit a finger!!

Gawd they are good....YUUUUUMMMYY!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8346 posts)
Chicken stir-fry

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Homestyle BBQ Baby Back Ribs

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8346 posts)
Gary is having homemade chicken heart soup.... I am going to make a salad with stuff from the garden and have some homemade coleslaw with it... maybe some sliced turkey on top of the salad...

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
35 cent wings tonight

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3466 posts)
pan braised pork medallians on top of garlic smashed red potatoes portugese style and green beans.....and a custard flan with caramel sauce on top...............so much for a dietary meal :).........ill have to work twice as hard lobstering tomorrow to work it off but it was worth it!!!!!

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1126  1127  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  1134  1135  ... 1492  Next »
11301 to 11310 of 14911
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.