What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 1093191011281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 ... More 
Start   11281 to 11290 of 12510   End
User Details are only visible to members.
M, this is the first year that I added strawberries so I am looking forward to having berries over the next few years. I got 2 year old mature plants. Just yesterday, I suggested to Jeff that we add some additional space again..( we just tilled a new area the beginning of this season)......he rolled his eyes and walked away hehe...... BUT give me a few weeks and he should have it done lol

I always enjoyed having a veggie garden, however for the last two years, I am really into it and finding it extremely therapeutic.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Seasoned baked boneless chicken breasts and roasted asparagus I'm skipping the starch this evening and hubby and kiddo are adding a baked potato to their meals

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Again pie at the local pizza house.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
We just had burgers on the grill... dealing with some family issues today so needed something quick...

Tomorrow.... steak on the grill, baked potato, and either snow peas or broccoli.... sliced tomato and mozz. salad....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
hey sexy this is the right size lobster to eat( see my pic )

but im having steamed clams wit hot butter.........garden salad w/raspberry viniagret dressing and fresh foccia bread................

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6564 posts)
For salmon:

2 T. Dijon mustard

1 T. honey

1/4 t. salt

1/4 t. ground black pepper

4 pieces salmon fillet with skin (about 6 oz. each)

For baby lettuce salad:

1 Gala or Red Delicious apple

2 T. seasoned rice vinegar

1 T. extra-virgin olive oil

1/8 t. salt

1/8 t. ground black pepper

1 (5-oz.) bag baby lettuces

For optional garnish:

Lemon slices

Parsley sprigs

To prepare salmon: Preheat broiler.

In a small bowl, with fork, mix mustard, honey, salt and pepper.

Place salmon, skin side down, on rack in broiling pan. Spoon mustard glaze over fillets. Place pan in broiler 5 to 7 inches from source of heat; broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork (do not turn salmon over).

Meanwhile, prepare the salad: Core and cut apple into thin wedges. In large bowl, mix vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Add baby lettuces and apple wedges; toss to coat.

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I'm looking for a simple, quick, low cal recipe for Salmon. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Lobster's made on the grill and corn on the cob. Absolutely delicious!! Each lobster was 1.4 lbs, so big I couldn't even eat the entire thing. I only finished about 1/2 of mine.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Grab a bite to eat on the drive back from the lake a day early...could not even get half way through it cause it tasted like crap. Fast food of all things, I should have known better.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Grilled Delmonico's and corn on the cob and a spinach salad. Today was the first time in 5 month's that I had red meat....and although it was good, I have no problem waiting another 5 months to eat it again!

Tomorrow we are doing grilled lobster's again and finishing up the corn and adding another spinach salad.

Spent the day working in the garden and I am happy to report my darn lettuce is doing fantastic this year! :)

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 ... More 
Start   11281 to 11290 of 12510   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner