What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 1093191011261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ... More 
Start   11261 to 11270 of 12452   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Haven't a clue, playing it on the fly.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
baked salmon with a dijon honey mustard glaze.........fresh asparagas with olive oil on the grill.............big piece of homemade fudge for desert

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6540 posts)
lol shhhh Trish, I CAN cook, I just don't tell Jeff LOL

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
The best Moroccan Kebob recipe I've ever come across...originally made for lamb, but have used it with chicken with equal results.

1 Tbs course black pepper 1 Tbs Kosher salt 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp crushed cardamon 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme 1 tsp chopped fresh oregano 1 Tbs paprika 2 Tbs Dijon mustard 4 Tbs chopped fresh garlic 4 Tbs grated onion 1 cup plain yogurt

Mix everything into the yogurt and marinade choice of meat 24 hours...you will not be disappointed!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Holy crap Cindy!! LOL Ya know woman for someone who swore for years you dont cook.... LOL LOL Let me know when ya have some stuff to get rid of, I'd rather pay you then the stores!! LOL ( Seriously!!) Even with the land we have with this house I can't do something as large as you have! I have to be content with the area I have ....

I chopp the peppers and freeze, tomatoes I can, make sauce and stewed toms with,also freeze chopped.... cauliflower I would freeze or eat raw, cuckes... hell they dont last long enough to make pickles with lol .... wont do lettuce here, too many critters as it is.

M...canning is easy!! If we lived closer I would come show ya! :)

My dinner was a salad and a handfull of mixed nuts....

I have off tomorrow so maybe if its not raining I will do beef ribs on the grill....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Left-overs. Broiled chicken with Swiss Chalet sauce, brown rice and barley, and cauliflower, I'll open a bag of salad if I have the energy lol.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Dinner tonight is grilled chicken. Can't wait, I'm hungry!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
M , Put bubbleyum bubblegum in the groundhogs hole ( the one in the ground not it ass lol) They eat it and die. Well ,that or a 22 which ever is more accessible .

I cant wait until the farmer has his veggie and fruit stand open , mmmm fresh cantaloupe and jersey tomatoes :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I wish I had a green thumb like y'all. The surest way to kill a plant is to put me in charge of it's care.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
If the lettuce crops fail this year again, I'll swap you some tomatoes for some romaine I should have plenty of those lol

I have brocolli, cauliflower, two types of cuc's, watermelon, squash, butternut squash,zuchini, two types of eggplants, strawberries, asparagus, 5 types of tomatoes( 17 plants all together), 4 types of peppers( 9 plants all together), spring onions, spinach and lettuce. Oregano, basil, parsley, cilantro, rosemary and mint.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ... More 
Start   11261 to 11270 of 12452   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner