Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1114  1115  1116  1117  1118  1119  1120  1121  1122  1123  ... 1461  Next »
11181 to 11190 of 14608
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't know. Just me again so maybe some pizza.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
"Good Luck!"

Thank you she...I will need it!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Good Luck!

Chicken broth fro hubby Leftovers for the kiddo and I.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
League play tonight, so burgers and fries this evening.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Salt Grass Steakhouse to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary

D had>>>Porterhouse with sweet potato, and steak soup

Mrs. D had>>T-Bone with a salad and seafood fondue and a margarita

Me and my best friend for life, my wife, my baby, my love ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8332 posts)
Ugh, I don't want to think about food. I think my daughter and I have a mild case of food poison. Had a fabulous walk, ended and snayup. She was only able to run about half a mile and had to walk back to the Jeep.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
My last night home before leaving for work, We are having shrimp stew with Potato salad and Texas toast.

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5638 posts)
Lost... switch your chicken for turkey breast.... or tuna steak..... the doc just told me I should be eating 6 times a day ( umm yeah ok NOT easy to do with my job ....and you can cook the turkey the same ways as chicken... I just made slow roasted chicken breast with salsa.... and in a second pan I did some turkey breasy with some rosemary out of my garden.... now after it cools I will measure it out and freeze in portion sizes....3 oz of turkey 4 of chicken...

Tonight... anything but burgers and hot dogs !! LOL we had left overs from the party on Sat so we had them on Sun, last night the folks wanted steak sandwiches so we ordered out.... Gary is ready for either steak or fish !! So one tonight one tomorrow!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Lost... switch your chicken for turkey breast.... or tuna steak..... the doc just told me I should be eating 6 times a day ( umm yeah ok NOT easy to do with my job ....and you can cook the turkey the same ways as chicken... I just made slow roasted chicken breast with salsa.... and in a second pan I did some turkey breasy with some rosemary out of my garden.... now after it cools I will measure it out and freeze in portion sizes....3 oz of turkey 4 of chicken...

Tonight... anything but burgers and hot dogs !! LOL we had left overs from the party on Sat so we had them on Sun, last night the folks wanted steak sandwiches so we ordered out.... Gary is ready for either steak or fish !! So one tonight one tomorrow!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1114  1115  1116  1117  1118  1119  1120  1121  1122  1123  ... 1461  Next »
11181 to 11190 of 14608
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.