Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... More 
Start   11161 to 11170 of 12805   End
User Details are only visible to members.
a doe, a deer, a female deer. oh, dear!!!

;)

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
I am making meatloaf tonight, tomorrow not sure yet but have the day off so maybe try something new...

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
We are having chilli fritos.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
I think my dinner menu tonight will be a nap....will grab a chicken salad with greek yogurt and grapes mixed in maybe a bit of pineapple in a wrap to eat on my way to work.

hubby and kids are on their own there are left over ribs and pasta and all sorts of things in the fridge.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
No its in louisiana, I no its beef specialy trimmed meat,, ok and we dont grind it ourself, although i do have a comercial meat grinder to use on all the deer meat me and my brother kill. and to make dear sausage, No offence Seduction, but if you do not know anything about kibby, and its very evident you dont, please keep your comments to yourself..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
no the meat is not left out for months. This is regular chuck roast top grade, it is trimmed and is a high dollar cut of meat, We pay about 5 bucks a pound for it, and it goes in our freezer for at least 48 hours before we will use it..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
justus, I seen a TV show where raw meat was left unrefridgerated for months to cure. is that kibby meat ?

I believe what you say. guess it is the way we have all been taught. different cultures use different ways to prepare food.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Ok for those who do not have a clue... Here we go again. First off it is not chopped beaf lol. it is a specialy ordered high grade ground chuck kibby meat. you have to order, here where we live there is only 2 places that know how to prepare the meat for ppl who want it. And seduction,before you tell me that we dont know what we are talking about. I the hubby am Lebanese and of course im as much a coon ass as any louisiana ppl, my dad who is 81 yrs old was born in crowley La. But my grandparents who i never got to meet,because they both died before i was born, came to america from lebanon,very poor,but came to get the american dream, and they did just that very successfull ppl. so i do know about kibby and all lebanese foods, i have been eating it all my life. it is very healthy foods.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
I would never eat any meat that has not been cooked to proper temp. the risk of bacteria and such is overwhelming.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
yes we do we freeze the meat for at least 2 days, then when we thaw it out, you mix wheat to ground meat cup for cup, then u pass it through a grinder once then eat it, you pass it through a grinder twice to make the baked or fried.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... More 
Start   11161 to 11170 of 12805   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner