Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 ... More 
Start   11142 to 11151 of 13511   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is an outside cooking box,Kind of like the hole in the ground cook method but you can cook meat in it. I know this for a fact because they originated down here in Louisiana and you will never find a better way to cook meat ie. whole pig beef quarter,,They really cook AWSOME. I have a few friends who have them.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5222 posts)
Excuse this fast talking, long voweled Yankee, but what the heck is a Cajun (or Cuban) Microwave?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
Cajun microwave is very costly.I am lucky enought to have a few friends who have them lol. Tonight I am frying chicken livers for me and the Mrs. Frying chicken tenders for the kids Also fried mushrooms onion rings and french fries. Sliced cucumbers and tomatos.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5222 posts)
Bacchus know anything about building or equipment involving food...he...hehehe.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LW size is only limited by your budget, you need one about the size of a coffin. If Bac is good with building it should be no problem for him to construct one over a W/E. It could be mounted on a utility trailer or wheels built into the frame. Shame I don't live in FL anymore I would help. I think buying one assembled would probably cost close to a grand, probably about the same price as a barrel pig roaster.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I've looked at them. I don't think it's going to be big enough. Although I do love the way they work. I'm going to need one that can do about 150 lbs and can easily be trailered or is actually on a trailer.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Just, with the intensity of the sun with some adaption a Cajun(Cuban) microwave can be also a solar oven. Same principle but slower cooking time which I think makes it better. Temps in a solar oven can reach 250F which is the temp I try to do most of my roasting. It seems to be about perfect for moistness and making meat tender. All it would take is two different lid designs for the same roaster bottom.

BTW cuban microwaves can be a bit pricey unless DIY built.

Sorry I mean Cajun microwave... ;D

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Bacc the cajun microwave is a very good cooker to do a pig in.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5222 posts)
Chicken taco salad. That Pablano was hot!

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(302 posts)
Not directly about dinner. But hardly worth a new thread. Okay, who knows what about whole pig roasters?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 ... More 
Start   11142 to 11151 of 13511   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner