What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 10931910111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 12314   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bodybuilding is not about strength. It is all asthetic. I have an IFBB pro friend who doesn't lift heavy anymore and he stays in excellent condition. My legs are my strongest. I can push 6 45 lb plates no problem. My upper body sucks..LOL

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2103 posts)
blt red lips red lingerie red fuck me pumps :)

pork tenderloin with oven roasted red pots

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6289 posts)
You don't have to be fat to be strong. Powerlifters seem to believe its okay to look like shit and eat what they want. Its still not healthy and they are fat. I am stronger in most of my lifts than 300+lb guys. My PR's are 605 squat, 405 bench, 495 DL, my squat form at that weight might not be perfect for competition though lol. Those were all at me being 195lbs.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(622 posts)
toomuch52: I am going to see myself leaned out finally. I spent so much time, not to mention money and didn't get what I want...forget the pro card. This is for me.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2103 posts)
BLT: Good deal, I can tell you have spent some time in the weight room. If you ever need a kick in the ass PM me. It sounds like you have the jazz. Emailing you.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(622 posts)
We have a tradition of McDonald's drive-thru after a swinging experience.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
We started a tradition a while back. Every other Wednesday, the day before Tammy gets paid, we have really cheap fast-food from the value menu. Tonight will probably be Jack in the Box tacos.

We have enough money to eat better than that, but we decided to do this forever in honor of everyone who's living paycheck-to-paycheck.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(102 posts)
not sure yet, but its going to involve a trip to either the store or a restaurant, there isn't much in the house to throw together.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
toomuch: I posted two new pics on my profile today. You will see why I have to eat salad, veggies, etc. I want these to be my before so I can really appreciate the after and no phat jokes up in here...LOL...I don't care. I am a WIP...LMAO

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2103 posts)
I always yoyo a bit. I'm an old dog with old tricks. Really I look best at 10% but can't stay motivated for that during the winter. That vanity crap again.

Going sub-10 is hard for me though so I only plan to do that for a very short time.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(622 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 12314   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner