Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1105.1  1106.1  1107.1  1108.1  1109.1  1110.1  1111.1  1112.1  1113.1  1114.1  ... 1510  Next »
11092 to 11101 of 15100
User Details are only visible to members.
Funshine, are you having a Chelsea Lately kind of day? Now you have me going again! As anyone knows who is long acquainted with me knows, I am a wino and been pretty much exclusively so for decades. Save for the odd Bloody Mary in an airport or on a plane. But I've had frequent cravings for a good whiskey sour lately. Which just talking about beverages stirred up again. I wonder if I'm trying to go back to my childhood??

Sure thing Kat. Food is my passion. I was a pretty good amateur chef for years. In fact my VERY highly trained chef son was quoted in a several magazine and one TV interview saying his mom was his inspiration. I retired from the corporate world at 47 and did some study and became a chef. I love it. But my food is dog poop compared to his. However, we are both pretty good at recipe development. Our patron's favorite recipes are ones we created together. Good thing we're on opposite coasts so we don't compete.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
I'm a Grey Goose fan or Kettle one..

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
"Vodka Flavored tea" HAHAHA Tea Flavored Vodka.. You know none of you caught that!! I'm not drinking yet.. not even left work yet LOL

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Consuming Vodka requires no clothing!!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
I am digging the new Smirnoff Savannah Tea!!! Thats already a mix, or I get the Vodka Flavored tea and mix it with crystal light pink lemonade. Tastes just like TEA!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
S4T Bring Salt & Pepper!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Vodka and Delivery Pizza

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
And for dessert, gholish shortbread cookies, ghostly rice krispee treats and jack-o-lantern cupcakes. Just kidding, those are really going in boxes to be shipped out tomorrow overnight to the long distance grandbabies. Now granted, two of the babies are 6 and 8 weeks old. But their respective Dad and mother assure me they specifically asked for grandma's Halloween treats to eat while wearing their little orange onesies, cap and booties.

BTW, when making rice cripie treats you are molding, triple clean the hands prior to approaching your keyboard. That was a really fun clean-up.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
hey kat is what is in that pic what your givin rick for desert :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13444 posts)
No, this particular chili I make has ten different kinds of chilis in it. It creates a ton of flavor layers. I made this particular one because the flavors hold up well with canning. Mrs. Cayne's little sidter, who's an absolute doll, is struggling with cafeteria food and food local to where she is in Newfoundland. So L is coaching her on a lot of veggie meals that are healthy and she can make in her dorm room. I'm stocking her pantry with healthy, quality canned goods for when she wants a meat fix :-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1105.1  1106.1  1107.1  1108.1  1109.1  1110.1  1111.1  1112.1  1113.1  1114.1  ... 1510  Next »
11092 to 11101 of 15100
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.