Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1105  1106  1107  1108  1109  1110  1111  1112  1113  1114  ... 1491  Next »
11091 to 11100 of 14910
User Details are only visible to members.
Me too :) When my kids were little I made them cheerio necklaces to take in th ecar for a fun snack.

I cant bake anything. Most of what I bake comes out looking like a little rascals cake.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
restaurant........fan fried filet in wine sauce with mushrooms and peppers and potugese fries and rice..............custard flan with caramel sauce.......probably a million calories :) and a rusty nail yummmmmmm

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
Cheerios

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
dinner....we had a quick dinner, egg sandwiches, 'cause I was craving them !!

Have to think on the sub question.... its usually a baked good, have to think about dinner food.....

Tomorrow,Gary will be on his own, I am working 6:15am til 10-11 pmish.....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Fried deer backstrap and some chicken tenders for the few that dont eat deer.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5777 posts)
Sub-question: What do you make better than anyone you know (or any restaurant you know)?

For me: My all-star winner is grilled steak and vegetable kebobs. Always a home run with that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
L is a little crabby today so I'll probably stop for sushi on the way home.

I LOVE oysters Rockefeller! yummy!

Wishing I had written down my dad's recipe for bine for smoking salmon. Anybody have a good one?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
Salami and tacos it is!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
Gee, I'm full of self-revelation today. Maybe I should go have some lunch!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
I don't know what we're having for dinner, but probably something new added to some leftovers. The left overs are baked beans and a really good broccoli slaw made with vanilla yogurt and apple cider vinegar instead of mayo. Am thinking chicken salad sandwiches maybe.

I lived on Doritos and novels and writing in my room as a young teenager. If you feel like slitting your wrist if you eat Doritos, you have to know that they might have kept me from doing that very same thing at another time in my life. :) I know Doritos shouldn't be so serious...hahaha. And I can laugh about it now. I guess my parents knew I was okay if they could hear "type type type type crunch crunch."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1105  1106  1107  1108  1109  1110  1111  1112  1113  1114  ... 1491  Next »
11091 to 11100 of 14910
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.