Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... More 
Start   11081 to 11090 of 12730   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jaidawn MMMMMM sounds good we want some lol

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Meatloaf with brown gravy, mashed potatoes and corn.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
chicken on the grill corn and green beans....kinda dull

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6868 posts)
Just have one word for you Seduction...its called IGNORANCE, and its something I dont like to agrue with soeone that does not know what she is talking about. ...This is the wife typing...Back to the kibbie...Yes it is beef, but its the finest cut of beef there is and it is not hand picked..The butcher takes every bits of grissell, fat, and it nothing but pure ground beef that is grinded three times by the butcher before anyone gets it. After it is frozen up to two days and thawed out we grind it one more time for the raw and a second time for the fried and baked. If you would like the recipe, I would be glad to give it to you. Here is a few more dishes we are sure you know more about than us....I"m going to type them down and you tell us what they are and how to cook them....BOUDIN, GUMBO, ETTOUFFEE, JAMBALAYA, SAUCE PIQUANT, FRICASSE...Oh here is a couple more Lebanses dishes you can explain to us what they are and how to prepare them...TABOULI, HUMUS, We had to LMAO at the way you explained the kibbie that was made with hamburger with wheat...WRONG ...Another thing hubby's dad has never been to Lebanon in his life but can speak and write the language, but kind of funny cause you cant but lived there a third of your life...

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmm back straps

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
a doe, a deer, a female deer. oh, dear!!!

;)

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
I am making meatloaf tonight, tomorrow not sure yet but have the day off so maybe try something new...

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
We are having chilli fritos.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
I think my dinner menu tonight will be a nap....will grab a chicken salad with greek yogurt and grapes mixed in maybe a bit of pineapple in a wrap to eat on my way to work.

hubby and kids are on their own there are left over ribs and pasta and all sorts of things in the fridge.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
No its in louisiana, I no its beef specialy trimmed meat,, ok and we dont grind it ourself, although i do have a comercial meat grinder to use on all the deer meat me and my brother kill. and to make dear sausage, No offence Seduction, but if you do not know anything about kibby, and its very evident you dont, please keep your comments to yourself..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... More 
Start   11081 to 11090 of 12730   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner