What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 1093191011071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 ... More 
Start   11071 to 11080 of 12523   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Belated dinner post with a full belly:) Twice breaded chicken breast w/white rice and fresh greens.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Late lunch for me so maybe a salad later this evening before heading out with friends. Kiddo is going to the ex's for dinner and Jeff is working :(

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Thanks sweet lady!!! That sounds reallly good I will have to get some beets and try it this upcoming week. I wrote it down...thanks again!

Not going out to dinner, just not feeling up to it so I got some burgers, a small amount of potato and mac salad so that will be dinner tonight.......tomorrow the guys are on thier own since I have to work dinner....

Have a good night everyone....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
M...please share beet salad recipe if you would???

Dinner was a hit tonight, pork and kraut, mashed spuds, corn for the guys I had fresh brussel sprouts that I steamed and then put honey mustard on....I had very little pork I tried not to get any but ....and maybe 3 small bites of spuds....

Tomorrow, I am thinking maybe Gary and I will go on a date for dinner???

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I'll pass on the roadkill!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
LW, I can honestly say that I currently do have a trailer on a reservation. I'm not saying we live in it though. And my dad is Canadian, so I guess I'm a half breed Americadian... <sticks tongue out>

Toyz- when you do scrape something up, let us know- we have some excellent road kill recipes. Smear-o-deer, poodles 'n noodles, 'possum pot pie, duck ala truck just to name a few.

OK, in case y'all are wondering, we really are acceptable cooks. We do kinda feud over which one of us makes the best BBQ ribs though.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I'll see your white trash/trailer park and raise ya! I'm half breed trash raised in a trailer ON a reservation. So there!

However, tonight we are having Heirloom tomatoes stuffed with burrata cheese and basil in a beef/balsamic jus, mushroom tart with a poached duck egg and pan seared sea scallops in a chardonney, fennel broth reduction.

I'm a social climber.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
From the looks of this thread lately you could just go scrap something off the road! :) Ew!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
It's time for my roughly once a week traditional big salad. Love the cobb:)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I have no idea what we are having for dinner because I forgot to thaw anything out. :(

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 ... More 
Start   11071 to 11080 of 12523   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner