Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1096.1  1097.1  1098.1  1099.1  1100.1  1101.1  1102.1  1103.1  1104.1  1105.1  ... 1490  Next »
11002 to 11011 of 14893
User Details are only visible to members.
rdy2.. yeah I am a spam eater too... chopped up, fried crispy in my kraft mac N cheese! Old timers' cheap dinners LOL

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Mock French Toast

2 Eggs 1/4 cup heavy (whipping) cream 2 pkgs. Equal or Splenda Cinnamon to taste 1/2 of a 3 oz. bag Pork rinds. (1) Mix eggs, cream, sweetener and cinnamon.

(2) Crush pork rinds and mix with above mixture.

(3) Allow to soak until it becomes a very thick and goopy batter (3-5 minutes).

(4) Fry pancake style in butter until browned and flip over. Cook until done as you would french toast or pancakes.

Serve with any LC syrup or make your own as follows:

(1) Cream butter until soft (use as much as you need for syrup). I melt it in the microwave.

(2) Add maple extract and sweetener to taste.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
My dad was a scrapple lover! When he was battling cancer, I made some for him everyday. And I loved watching him eat it because it was something only him and I liked when I was younger. My kids eat the hell out of it only when I cook it HAHA

I ahh like pork rinds. There is a recipe for MOCK FRENCH TOAST made with PORK RINDS for Atkins dieters.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
yuck-no syrup on anything! butter on fritters, plenty of salt and pepper on it all--then the left over scrapple in a "scrambled egg mess"

Allenwood PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
As Funshine said, syrup of course...never heard of putting ketchup on it before.

But us'n coal region folks ain't dat sufistikated :P

Pequea PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Fry Crisp, salt and pepper!! Dippy eggs and toast!!! No Ketchup ever!! I might do syrup if I'm having pancakes.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Ahhh yes corn fritters! I haven't made those in years. Now thats what I am gonna do for dinner too!!! My kids is gonna flip out. Love PA Beef Scrapple!!!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Tonight just me and the youngest hanging for dinner time--so her requests--corn fritters, hash browns, and scrapple

Allenwood PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
kat use your vivid imagination :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
The tomatoes are not as good as they were last year or even in the beg. of summer!! BUT they do have some flavor, not like the ones at work which are realllllly red but like you said taste like water....

Dinner was good, pie was realllly good!! used very very little sugar,cinnamon, cloves ans a smidge of ginger :)

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1096.1  1097.1  1098.1  1099.1  1100.1  1101.1  1102.1  1103.1  1104.1  1105.1  ... 1490  Next »
11002 to 11011 of 14893
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.