What's for Dinner : Swingers Discussion 1093191011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 12505   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wait! I had no idea about the chemo. Sorry to hear that. Not only does taste buds get screwed up when undergoing this but certain smells like perfumes can be hard to take so if you ever need a good unscented lotion that is great and I've given to many of my friends undergoing that treatment and they loved it is H20 Milk lotion. It is also great for keeping the skin moist. I am going to check and make sure it's still being sold and will hit you back offline. Take care; both of you.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3158 posts)
Tomato soup and tuna salad sandwiches . She kind of lost her taste for food with her chemo. and radiation treatments.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(94 posts)
Carne Asada and margaritas!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17862 posts)
Chicken & veg Asian Potstickers with a side of sauteed broccoli Rabe, slivered garlic and sweet onions.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8304 posts)
crab cakes then salmon with a cherry something something reduction over some lovely veggies and a wonderful Pinot from Italy that I think I may have had a bit too much of in the company of the love of my life for the last 13 years.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Reservations. We celebrate hubby's upcoming birthday with 12 wickedly delicious *FWBS* :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16414 posts)
Went to a friend's surprise 50th last night. Standard Louisiana Pub Grub fare, red beans and rice, meat pies, crab cakes and the like. A call to Roto Rooter may be in order today.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8304 posts)
Windstream can be irritating too and I have to deal with them at work. But I can tell you after a few experience with TWC they seem pretty fookin good. I have NEVER dealt with a more fucked up company, how they are successful at all is baffling.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2256 posts)
I bought al fresco chicken sausage for the first time and they're delicious and a great alternative to the pork Italian sausage. I did them in the oven as opposed to pan frying which causes grease to splatter all over the place. I sauteed onions only because Wal-Mart wanted $1.68 for one red pepper. I refused to buy it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3158 posts)
Reservations!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16414 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 12505   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner