Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1083  1084  1085  1086  1087  1088  1089  1090  1091  1092  ... 1490  Next »
10871 to 10880 of 14893
User Details are only visible to members.
Last night Gary and I went to Penn Werner Hotel for dinner, my first time there, Gary hasnt been there since he was a kid. Meals were very GOOD!!

Tonight.... easy dinner.... burgers....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
couple of 99c stackers at wendy...not bad for 2 buck dinner :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
kat did the drink make your legs wobbly :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
Bacon wrapped,Angus fillet with gargonzola, some kind of demi glaze sauce, grilled baby aspargus, yukon gold potato. Yum

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
Burgers

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Thanks Tigg :)

Kat, LW is a sweety !!! Shes an awesome friend whom I hope to meet in person someday!!

Guys had burgers, I had leftovers.... off tomorrow so thinking something with a roast....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
chicken fingers and sweet potatoe fries and a smirnoff twister to celebrate my new diggs on the first

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
There's nothing wrong with Reisling. I'm pretty edjumacated about wine, just like I am about food. But here's the deal: you like what you like! I personally don't like reisling but it's not because I'm a wine snob. I drink very limited beverages and none of them are sweet. I'm a water, unsweetened ice tea or coffee and dry wine girl. I drink grapefruit juice rather than orange because it's less sweet. That's about the extent of my beverages. Although I am a good bartender and we keep a well stocked bar in the house for entertaining. There is a cocktail hour thread that is ongoing here that is my "cyber" bar". I'm always giving drink advice in there. Know it all that I am *wink*

Anyhow, there's my from NY ramble. Kat, like what you like!!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
creamy lookin good babe......keep up the good work :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
You know M, it wasn't even a matter of if people like that stuff. Who am I to pass judgement? Sometimes we just want a good old comfort food (usually not the healthiest or most gourmet thing on earth). Although I am sorry, when it comes to comfort food, I will draw the line at tator tots and cheese whiz. Ground beef (quality meat and lean) oh yeah. I can be all over that when some sort of comfort food is needed. It was that the gentleman, it was a very urbane man, I can't remember which of two people we knew back then, specifically said his wife was having the week from hell and he wanted to do something truly special. Price was not an object, limited cooking skills was the issue. I don't remember what you recommended. I recommended my standard for men like that. he liked both our ideas and did two special meals that week.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1083  1084  1085  1086  1087  1088  1089  1090  1091  1092  ... 1490  Next »
10871 to 10880 of 14893
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.