Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1080  1081  1082  1083  1084  1085  1086  1087  1088  1089  ... 1535  Next »
10841 to 10850 of 15348
User Details are only visible to members.
BLT I love my pressure cooker we use it almost daily.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Home-made potato soup. My daughter and I BOTH have colds so comfort food is in order.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I am experimenting with my pressure cooker and making pot roast.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Pasta Fagoli & salad .... bread if a kidlette runs to the bread store lol

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
My bad. I just read the tuna tataki and didn't see the salad. Which is why I was asking. Bad reading on my part ;-)

Blairsville GA
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
Chicken Creol over Pasta.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(5930 posts)
Honestly Blt, I admire that. Once upon a time I was a corporate person who sponsored a lot of road races. So I always was at the night before dinner for the elite atheletes, sponsors, sports management. I'd look at the heavy carb upon carb food I was helping pay for, get my salad and a drink and yet truly respect that discipline.

Blairsville GA
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
In the "fitness" world, the athlete eats for the results, not the taste. I am living off my past accomplishments (lol)!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
To the chicken lady: You would have made a wonderful bodybuilder...eating the same thing day after day!"

heehee! Actually, having safe foods can be good...or bad. I am a creature of habit food wise LOL. Sexually, I need and crave continual variety. Food wise? I just naturally am not a foody, never have been. I like food...but to me its more of a tasty fuel vs. an experience. I order the same thing every time. Every time. LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Hey does this ass look loke it works on saving calories? Actually that's only partially tongue in cheek. In reality I'm very much a healthy and small portion eater. But I am one of those people who would rather not have something than eat the lower cal version. I'm sure part of it is strictly mental.

Blairsville GA
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1080  1081  1082  1083  1084  1085  1086  1087  1088  1089  ... 1535  Next »
10841 to 10850 of 15348
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.