Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1061  1062  1063  1064  1065  1066  1067  1068  1069  1070  ... 1447  Next »
10651 to 10660 of 14465
User Details are only visible to members.
Sub-question: What do you make better than anyone you know (or any restaurant you know)?

For me: My all-star winner is grilled steak and vegetable kebobs. Always a home run with that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24803 posts)
L is a little crabby today so I'll probably stop for sushi on the way home.

I LOVE oysters Rockefeller! yummy!

Wishing I had written down my dad's recipe for bine for smoking salmon. Anybody have a good one?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18560 posts)
Salami and tacos it is!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24803 posts)
Gee, I'm full of self-revelation today. Maybe I should go have some lunch!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
I don't know what we're having for dinner, but probably something new added to some leftovers. The left overs are baked beans and a really good broccoli slaw made with vanilla yogurt and apple cider vinegar instead of mayo. Am thinking chicken salad sandwiches maybe.

I lived on Doritos and novels and writing in my room as a young teenager. If you feel like slitting your wrist if you eat Doritos, you have to know that they might have kept me from doing that very same thing at another time in my life. :) I know Doritos shouldn't be so serious...hahaha. And I can laugh about it now. I guess my parents knew I was okay if they could hear "type type type type crunch crunch."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Yikes!

I'll remember to not serve any on the off chance you're ever around our place ;)

Tonight will probably be pirogies (or however the fuck you spell it).

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24803 posts)
VABeach, I loved that post. haha.

We had spaghetti at Spaghetti Warehouse downtown. Cool building, great service and decent food.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Shrimp and crab stew with potato salad.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5601 posts)
Ever imagine that people are making this awesome-sounding stuff up, and really, they ordered pizza or chinese? Or hot dogs??

I suppose people only feel inclined to post in here if they are having something particularly good. Probably nobody posts "I am eating a big bag of Doritos for dinner".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24803 posts)
Mesquite BBQ pork loin filet, butter and herb mashed potatoes, baby carrots.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1061  1062  1063  1064  1065  1066  1067  1068  1069  1070  ... 1447  Next »
10651 to 10660 of 14465
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.