Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  1061  1062  1063  1064  1065  ... 1433  Next »
10601 to 10610 of 14328
User Details are only visible to members.
A Pan of fresh trout fillets covered in a layer of crab and sheimp dressing, Covered with another layer of fillets. toped with dried onions and chedar cheese baked MMMMM.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5594 posts)
I agree on the shoes :) * nice

I had a very late lunch, I did not feel like eating dinner tonight. ( Thank you hubby for the lunch surprise )

Kiddo had chicken, potatoes and a veggie.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I was like shoes, what shoes lol. Those ARE darling, arent they! They are the loveliest shade of red M.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
rotiserrie chicken breast, 1/2 a cup of rice and broccoli, a cucumber and some cheese :0).

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Pizza

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
M.... HOT shoes!!!!!!

I do know to use double the amount of fresh vs dried.... just didnt know if anyone had an about.....lol, the sauce and lasgana were both awesome! Not much left at all ( lasgana that is )

I have a basil plant that is almost as tall as me, now I just need to figure out how to dry it lol , and the rosemary and oreganio.... lol

( I loaded some new pics but they are pending approvial )

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I made Pepsi can chicken on the grill and injected it with Mesquite BBQ marinade from Gander Mountain.............tuned out pretty damned good.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Tonight, my daughter , her boyfriend, the oldest and maybe a friend who is an old girlfriend ( and hopefully again ) MAYBE the other son and wife..... and of course us....will be having homemade lasgana, garlic or cheese bread, and a nice salad.

Now a ?? for anyone .... I am making my own sauce but this is the first year I have grown sweet basil and oreganio, how much would you use in a large pot of spag. sauce.... it holds enough to get 15 qts of sauce, which is what I am making.....killing 2 birds at once, sauce for dinner and over the winter.....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
salad with turkey and salsa :0)

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Me and the Mrs. had a grilled chicken salad and the kids had pizza.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5594 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  1061  1062  1063  1064  1065  ... 1433  Next »
10601 to 10610 of 14328
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.