Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  1061  1062  1063  1064  1065  ... 1501  Next »
10601 to 10610 of 15003
User Details are only visible to members.
Mickey he earned his place in the pot when he killed one of my hens. We cooked the hen the next day but he has been brined and then put in the freezer. I just took him out today. About the only thing I won't eat is skunk, no matter how they are killed they usually spray.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Possum? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW fj Im a cajun and just can't bring myself to eat one of those teary eyed before you run over them Possums. There is way to many other Animals to eat, Now I do enjoy Nutra sausage and I do sometimes eat coon.

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5834 posts)
Okay....so my first ever attempt at homemade macaroni and cheese is in the oven. This may turn out to be glorified soup, we don't know. Its like a mystery dish LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Heat cooking kills the rabies virus, so anything wild has to be cooked well. Proper care must be taken when preparing the meat this is where the danger is. Most wild game is capable of carrying rabies but some species are more prone than others.

Shelly I hear ya on getting a meal out of squirrels that is why the meat is better in a stew or chili. I usually only get a pound of meat out of a squirrel, but a good size possum will yield several pounds.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I have never eaten possum, I had squirrel many years ago as a girl. The bad thing is, you have to eat a forrest of squirrels in order to be full LOL! As far as rabies..if that fucker is foaming at the mouth and trying to bite you....I'm thinking its best not to eat it hahahaha

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
hahahahaha M omg yes, a mama possum will jack someone up! My collie was outside and all you heard was a commotion and dust everywhere, with her going on circles and growling. She had cornered a possum. And that possum was not scared of claws, size OR teeth LOL. We had to go save Yobo from the damn possum LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Those little terrorists are mean!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
here its damn possums. They are destructive little shits.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
M, they can make a mess of insulation. We have never had them get inside, most of ours have nests in the trees.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
holy snap fje!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  1061  1062  1063  1064  1065  ... 1501  Next »
10601 to 10610 of 15003
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.