Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  ... 1449  Next »
10551 to 10560 of 14487
User Details are only visible to members.
i sure would like to have a turn in that hot tub with those lovely creatures :) :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12044 posts)
I literally worked them about 18 hours on the Saturday. I had to do two 175 pound pigs and another 200 pounds of fish. On Friday morning I started work at 6 AM. Went to sleep on Saturday at 6 AM for 3 hours, returned to bed at 2 AM Sunday morning, returned to work at 5:30. I can now honestly say I have spent the night with two pigs ;-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
how is anyone supposed to stay thin with all these yummy rescipes :(

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12044 posts)
My baked ziti is again, a fast dish, no meat usually. Ziti cooked, can of sauce mozzerella and ricotta all mixed together, put in baking dish cover with more sauce and mozzerella. Shake some italian spices onto top and bake until hot. :-) Usually cheese melted and starting to brown. YUMMO

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
I get the working in a restaurant!!! My weight will actually fluctuate with what my company has going. This past spring we did Splash Parties of Florida. Miss Dixie, the owner, for both financial and even bigger privacy control issues only allowed me one day and two people of paid, professional staff. Otherwise, TheCaretakers92 were my right hand people and did a fabulous job and I had odds and ends of volunteers on the buffet line. We did heavy appetizers Thursday and Friday, then a full and very authentic luau on Saturday and then all by myself buffet breakfast Sunday. For 400. I lost 8 pounds and just about killed the Caretakers and my husband. M, you should so do that. You would be GREAT! That or a spice and tea shop.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
might try the baked ziti dish sounds good but add more real cheeze......i dont care about healthy....just good eating

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12044 posts)
S4T When I worked restaurant I actually LOST weight! And I ate what I wanted. As soon as I stopped working that job and sat here for the last 6 years I gained it all back. If i could get paid what I do sitting here at desk, working restaurant, I do that anyday!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Well see M, you really know food and also really know your own palate. Generally they deal with different regions. Although there are crossovers. Giada is really more Almalfi, with some piedmonte, a little Caddori ... Mario more Romantic, Venecian and Southern. Although the man sure knows the Parma region.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
Yeah M, except in this picture I am standing next to a skinny chef who is infinately a far greater chef than me. But he does say his mother was his inspiration and when she was his age, she weighed 100 pounds. Milf, actually that recipe can be made relatively healthy with a few adjustments. As Mario said, whole wheat pasta is readily available. I usually make my own sausage, especially for at home. One can make their own sausage and quite easily and with not a ton of time if they desire. I was really glad to see your use of sea salt. Versus most other salts, it has a stronger salt flavor but with lower actual sodium. But here's what I'd do with your recipe to take it to a somewhat higher health level in addition to what was already stated. Non-fat (yuck) or low fat mozzerella, low or no sodium canned tomatoes or stewed fresh even better, 90% lean ground pork or beef, add olive oil as a better fat, fennel, and crushed red pepper. Any sort of chili pepper is an outstanding thermogenic and also has high anti-oxident properties. Toss in some chpped, blanched spinach as well.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
Yup, that and always use fresh herbs for the anti-oxidents which are much more abundant than in dried. *pay no attention to this chef's fat ass, she really knows healthy food, she just loves wine and hates to exercise*

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  ... 1449  Next »
10551 to 10560 of 14487
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.