Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  ... 1417  Next »
10551 to 10560 of 14167
User Details are only visible to members.
Taking the wife to a fine little establishment across the street called "My Inlaws" for dinner...I think she's heard of the place:)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
M

You just made my mouth water....again. Sounds like the perfect dinner, and you for dessert

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18527 posts)
Yes, I make my own sauce..

I make a pretty good BBQ sauce as well... Did I just get off topic? hehe

No more store bought ribs for us either!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8296 posts)
Probably stuffed pepper soup. I think I saw it on one of these threads. I still have some, as Dave does not like peppers.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1856 posts)
SA, you'll have to convince me, as I'm not much for ribs and never order them at restaurants.

Do you make your own BBQ sauce? (I do, and it's different every time)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
I ate the other half of my lunch...grilled chicken, steamed veggies and rice. It was yummy both times I ate it :0)

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Treated myself to dinner out.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
RnK

Enjoy those ribs because we're now hooked. Can't believe they came out so well; no more restaurant ribs for us anymore.. (Sorry Rudy's and County Line)

Thanks for the compliment, we like your pics as well.

You actually do look familiar from what we can see of your faces, but we could be wrong.

Have a great BBQ BBR Day. ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8296 posts)
RnK

I seasoned and slow cooked them in the oven at 220 for 4 hrs. (2 racks wrapped in foil)

Left them in the fridge overnight, reheating for another 50 min at 220 this morning.

10 minutes or less under the broiler after re-basting in BBQ sauce to seal it all in.

We aren't big eaters, but felt sorry so we left 5 ribs (prisoners) after the initial onslaught!

I go to bed without guilt tonight...lol

Lunch will get the others destroyed tomorrow... mwahahahahah

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8296 posts)
Pulled another sauce out of the freezer cause it's so damn easy to throw over a bed of noodles after a long day of work. Grabbed a loaf of Dutch crunch on the way home for dipping...life is good(food wise right now), no complaints.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  ... 1417  Next »
10551 to 10560 of 14167
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.