Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  ... 1455  Next »
10541 to 10550 of 14548
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a Grey Goose fan or Kettle one..

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
"Vodka Flavored tea" HAHAHA Tea Flavored Vodka.. You know none of you caught that!! I'm not drinking yet.. not even left work yet LOL

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Consuming Vodka requires no clothing!!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
I am digging the new Smirnoff Savannah Tea!!! Thats already a mix, or I get the Vodka Flavored tea and mix it with crystal light pink lemonade. Tastes just like TEA!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
S4T Bring Salt & Pepper!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Vodka and Delivery Pizza

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
And for dessert, gholish shortbread cookies, ghostly rice krispee treats and jack-o-lantern cupcakes. Just kidding, those are really going in boxes to be shipped out tomorrow overnight to the long distance grandbabies. Now granted, two of the babies are 6 and 8 weeks old. But their respective Dad and mother assure me they specifically asked for grandma's Halloween treats to eat while wearing their little orange onesies, cap and booties.

BTW, when making rice cripie treats you are molding, triple clean the hands prior to approaching your keyboard. That was a really fun clean-up.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
hey kat is what is in that pic what your givin rick for desert :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12213 posts)
No, this particular chili I make has ten different kinds of chilis in it. It creates a ton of flavor layers. I made this particular one because the flavors hold up well with canning. Mrs. Cayne's little sidter, who's an absolute doll, is struggling with cafeteria food and food local to where she is in Newfoundland. So L is coaching her on a lot of veggie meals that are healthy and she can make in her dorm room. I'm stocking her pantry with healthy, quality canned goods for when she wants a meat fix :-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
I don't know. Thinking I will go out to eat tonight. Maybe I should just start eating baby food, like the kiddo. Then I don't have to try to figure out how to cook for one person.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  ... 1455  Next »
10541 to 10550 of 14548
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.