Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  ... 1512  Next »
10541 to 10550 of 15116
User Details are only visible to members.
On the road to Winter league play, so burger and fries when I get there

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Heat, mine is a relic; had it for years. It performs well on certain things. I don't use it for burgers and steaks. It seems to take the life out of the meat. It's cool for chicken breast, shrimp, salmon and flounder and the like. Make sure you spray it with PAM.l...a lot to avoid sticking and let the grill get really, really hot. It does a better job. Really, it's like a waffle iron for meat.

That heroin chicken is something I may try. Thanks for doing the leg work.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I looked up herion chicken on the interweb. It's so named because they once you've had it once you will be addicted.

Found many recipes. Basically chicken rolled in melted butter then rolled in seasoned Permeasn cheese than baked. Sound great!!!!

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(498 posts)
Thank you Sexus....what the heck is that? Since I am here, BBQ shrimp on the Foreman Grill, baked potatoes and corn

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Ok, I'll bite: what is HEROIN CHICKEN?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Rack of lamb , with an awsome Aus Jus to dip them in, I love the way another person prepares lamb for me . It never tastes the same when I do it

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Beef and chicken Fujita's tonight.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5889 posts)
Reservations!! Im thinking SandBar!

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
fj the moment for me to finally brag about going on the lifestyle cruise next week has come....lol...I went to Food Lion to look for my International Delight coffee creamer which Wal-Mart hasn't had "hazelnut" in weeks. So, instead of going to my regular butcher where I drop a mini-fortune, so I can have more cash for the cruise, I checked out the meat section at Food Lion. I have to tell you I was skeptical but I thought what the heck. I bought the Porterhouse by mistake and gave the T-bone to my vanilla boyfriend because it was the biggest. They both were great. I pan seared them, then salted them, sauteed the mushrooms and onions while the meat rested and then put them in a 400 degree oven for about 5 minutes -- he was in heaven, then I did the...well you know...lol! Oh, I had a shot of Woodford Reserve and a glass of wine with dinner.....awesome!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Homemade Vegi. soup. The stew meat is deer MMMMMM.

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5889 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  ... 1512  Next »
10541 to 10550 of 15116
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.