Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 ... More 
Start   10531 to 10540 of 12789   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Didnt make the Mahi tonight....didnt decide on how I want to make it so... I usually just do the butter and lemon but am tired of that.... G can not have rice.... so thats out for now.... unless I make that and something for him.....thinking maybe switch limes for the lemons and using old bay....

Tomorrow is the oldest son's bday so maybe the mahi steaks, shrimp/crab cakes and noodles for them... rice for me and a salad for all of us....

The cake is cooling on the counter while the butter is getting soft for peanut butter icing....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
mahi mahi is very good and does not need to be doctored up much. We catch it it Florida allot and when it is fresh I usually just place some butter slices on top and give it a light sprinkle of lemon/pepper, cook in under the broiler just long enough to bring it to temp but still moist. A little rice and some steamed veggies.

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
I make fluke or flounder breaded and baked , never fried. Plain plain plain.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Any ideas for prep of the mahi mahi.... can not be spicy .....ideas???

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Well, not sure what's for dinner, but dessert will be sweet potato pie (again). I guess I got a bit carried away and ended up making 2. It's a good thing that sweet potato pie disappears faster than 'possum pot pie.

Eyeing the earlier posts about dolphin and thinking that grilled dolphin sounds pretty good. I know, mahi mahi, but the look people give you when you tell them they're eating dolphin is priceless. I like it better when I catch it myself though, and they're just not biting around here this time of year. :)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
great fish to catch.....they put up a hell of a fight.........as well as tasting very good

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6969 posts)
Yes, last time I made it I sliced lemons very thin and laid them on top of the fish while grilling .... not sure what I will do this time...

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Is that fish?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I made red skinned mashed, and chicken, I added white, greenbean and carrots to mine....off tomorrow so not sure what I am making, just the 2 of us so really not sure....maybe grilled mahi mahi?

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
ahhhh sorry to hear about the soup. yeah turned to rain but freezing well it was when I got wood last,

chicken soup I like home made, but it takes e 2 days to do since I need one day to cook down the bones to get the base, cool it and skim any fat off maybe next weekend since i wont have any football games I will have to see anymore :{

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 ... More 
Start   10531 to 10540 of 12789   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner