Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  ... 1501  Next »
10531 to 10540 of 15006
User Details are only visible to members.
To my knowledge there is only one seller in the US of White Tail. It's Grande Premium in Colorado. They currently attempt in the website by disclaimer to sell putting the onus on the purchaser. For commercial use I wouldn't dream of buying wholesale. But I have bought for personal use. The rest is Axis, Red or Fallow. There are numerous farms. I've had venison in any number of gourmet restaurants. Particularly as it's much more common as a European food than American. Where the general population, even if they fancy themselves a gourmand, tend to think it's only country fare. Therefore, they often don't want to pay the significantly higher price for it. The trick to veison, which BTW could mean deer, elk or antelope, is cooking for the lack of fat. Overcooking is death to it.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
In almost every state, it is illegal to sell whitetail deer meat. If a restaurant is selling "venison", chances are it is farm raised fallow deer or red deer.

Pequea PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"Sac, what kind of pie did you wind up getting last night?"

Most times it's a half-n-half combination/(something else) cause I dig the combo and the wife does not. That night it was a combination/Hawaiian thick crust.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
BLT I would be glad to give you some deer meat. If you do ever come this way,Just let us know.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5837 posts)
Justus: I am a huge fan of venison and bison, which is my favorite and I can get it here. The problem is most hunters here aren't willing to part with the venison even for a price. Consequently, I ordered some venision medallions from Allen Brothers at a King's Ransom. If I ever get to LA, I am going to look you up for a meal if you don't mind.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Deer Chili with Fritos and cheese MMMMMMMM.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5837 posts)
Home made square pizza and a salad.

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
I love veggies more than fruit. Dave thinks it's gross when he sees me eating raw tomatoes, raw mushrooms, bell peppers. He's more of a broccoli or corn type of guy. But we both agree that creamed corn looks disgusting.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1877 posts)
Grilled dogs & buns on the BBQ(weather permitting) with seasoned fries in the oven...well, that's the plan at least.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Nice BLT! Incorporating more veggies into your diet is awesome because they are so healthy and so low in calorie, you can eat more, lose weight and still live healthy.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  ... 1501  Next »
10531 to 10540 of 15006
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.