Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  ... 1501  Next »
10501 to 10510 of 15003
User Details are only visible to members.
Chicken Creol over Pasta.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5834 posts)
Honestly Blt, I admire that. Once upon a time I was a corporate person who sponsored a lot of road races. So I always was at the night before dinner for the elite atheletes, sponsors, sports management. I'd look at the heavy carb upon carb food I was helping pay for, get my salad and a drink and yet truly respect that discipline.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
In the "fitness" world, the athlete eats for the results, not the taste. I am living off my past accomplishments (lol)!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
To the chicken lady: You would have made a wonderful bodybuilder...eating the same thing day after day!"

heehee! Actually, having safe foods can be good...or bad. I am a creature of habit food wise LOL. Sexually, I need and crave continual variety. Food wise? I just naturally am not a foody, never have been. I like food...but to me its more of a tasty fuel vs. an experience. I order the same thing every time. Every time. LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Hey does this ass look loke it works on saving calories? Actually that's only partially tongue in cheek. In reality I'm very much a healthy and small portion eater. But I am one of those people who would rather not have something than eat the lower cal version. I'm sure part of it is strictly mental.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
Turkey with mustard as opposed to mayo is a real calorie saver -- low fat. Unfortunately, I go with mayo (Hellman's Lite)...it's a bit better I guess and I can't tell the difference from the regular.

To the chicken lady: You would have made a wonderful bodybuilder...eating the same thing day after day!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I've never tried mustard with turkey. But now that you mention it, I think I shall. See, you learn something new every day.

Gee M. Hope with your seared tuna and quick braised duck and cold noodles you had some veggies too! Hot! Just kidding. It's a personal preference to not eat totally cold food in winter for me.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
LMAO! No, there was chicken in my Lean Cuisine! hahahaha

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
At least a chicken was spared today (lol)!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I had a Lean Cuisine and then some lean turkey with mustard. That sounds gross...but it was yummy LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  ... 1501  Next »
10501 to 10510 of 15003
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.