Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1045  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  ... 1438  Next »
10491 to 10500 of 14374
User Details are only visible to members.
kat use your vivid imagination :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11797 posts)
The tomatoes are not as good as they were last year or even in the beg. of summer!! BUT they do have some flavor, not like the ones at work which are realllllly red but like you said taste like water....

Dinner was good, pie was realllly good!! used very very little sugar,cinnamon, cloves ans a smidge of ginger :)

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I ate way too damn much today so I had a cucumber, onions, lean turkey breast with salsa.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Jalapeno Pork and rice.

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
RickNKat - They are delicious.. So I've been told HAHA

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Tator Tot Casserole... This is layers of ground beef(1 lbs), 2 cans cheese soup, 2 cans mushroom soup, green beans and topped with tator tots And baked. YUMMO.. Another kid favorite!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
LOL Fun :)~

Tigg....ya never know....

Dinner tonight....

2 meatloafs: one with ground turkey one with ground beef mashed potatoes FRESH Aspag. for me/canned for Gary Broccoli for the kids Corn for oldest kid warm homemade buttermilk rolls and a nice salad for whomever wants it.... some late ripening toms from the garden, peppers from the garden,mushrooms from the neighbors garden, maybe some pecans and various dressings....

Maybe an apple pie or cobbler for desert,have a bunch of nice apples from the local orchard......

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Seduction: love crab cakes and haven't made them here yet. In VA, we had great access to fresh crab meat off the Chesapeake bay. (and thanks for that great comment on Doritos...ha)

A1c today was better, but still not good enough. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate them from anyone. Starting exercise again, and staying away from packaged anything. We both are much better cooks than things we can buy packaged...and don't like those for both health and taste reasons, but sometimes we do some of it. Anyway...it's a matter of portions and not eating emotionally. I can do this.

Everything in "moderation." Except sex. I can overeat there and be perfectly happy and healthy!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
"Sub-question: What do you make better than anyone you know (or any restaurant you know)?"

Well, first of all, the word "sub" gets my attention always, but I'll answer the subsequent question (see how I worked that in? it's called feeling better):

my lasagna my chili my chicken paprikash my peach cobbler my inventions when I'm not sure what to cook, and can make anything out of nothing

husband's beef curry husband's beef stew husband's meatloaf husband's pork tenderloin on the grill

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
i want creamy for desert :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11797 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1045  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  ... 1438  Next »
10491 to 10500 of 14374
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.